Welcome to the Android Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
  1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

Global Posts
    924 Global Posts
    Carrier
    Stock ATM

Default App Market Issues

My DX Android market shows items on my Xoom that are not on DX. My Xoom DOES NOT show apps on my DX that are not on my Xoom. I have allowed both devices to save App data. I see all my apps on Android Market webpage. Please help?

Quote Originally Posted by bworley50 View Post
    My DX Android market shows items on my Xoom that are not on DX. My Xoom DOES NOT show apps on my DX that are not on my Xoom. I have allowed both devices to save App data. I see all my apps on Android Market webpage. Please help?

why does it matter? is this causing some sort of issue?
  3. Thread Author  Thread Author    #3  

Global Posts
    924 Global Posts
    Carrier
    Stock ATM

Shouldn't it be there? If so, then yes that is an issue. Besides it is an issue to me, regardless of whether or not you think it is. Looking for someone who has had this "issue" and how to correct it. Thank you for your concern. You seem like someone who really cares about others.
    passionately curious

Global Posts
    2,825 Global Posts

Are these paid apps? I think they'll show on any device as long as the accessing device falls within the app's OS compatibility.
  5. Thread Author  Thread Author    #5  

Global Posts
    924 Global Posts
    Carrier
    Stock ATM

Some are paid. Some are not. You're saying that they will not appear if they cannot work on the device? If so, makes sense. Thank you.

Quote Originally Posted by bworley50 View Post
    I have noticed it as well any app that require access to SMS won't be in the app list also I have found a few apps that seem to be setup that they don't work with 3.0

Thanks
    Robert

Sent from my Xoom using Tapatalk