App Market Issues

bworley50

Jul 1, 2010
Visit site
My DX Android market shows items on my Xoom that are not on DX. My Xoom DOES NOT show apps on my DX that are not on my Xoom. I have allowed both devices to save App data. I see all my apps on Android Market webpage. Please help?

Holsum

Apr 14, 2010
Visit site
My DX Android market shows items on my Xoom that are not on DX. My Xoom DOES NOT show apps on my DX that are not on my Xoom. I have allowed both devices to save App data. I see all my apps on Android Market webpage. Please help?

why does it matter? is this causing some sort of issue?

bworley50

Jul 1, 2010
Visit site
Shouldn't it be there? If so, then yes that is an issue. Besides it is an issue to me, regardless of whether or not you think it is. Looking for someone who has had this "issue" and how to correct it. Thank you for your concern. You seem like someone who really cares about others.

bworley50

Jul 1, 2010
Visit site
Some are paid. Some are not. You're saying that they will not appear if they cannot work on the device? If so, makes sense. Thank you.

rmiddle

Jul 5, 2010
Visit site

I have noticed it as well any app that require access to SMS won't be in the app list also I have found a few apps that seem to be setup that they don't work with 3.0

Thanks
Robert

Sent from my Xoom using Tapatalk