Android Market: Show only 3.0 tablet apps?

Grebnehtor

May 15, 2010
Visit site
Anyway to use the market on my Xoom to only show 3.0 ready apps? I see the featured tab but there is only 20 or 30 apps in that and I hate to sift through all of the other apps just to find tablet apps.

Thanks.

Brandtmf

Jan 5, 2011
Visit site
On top of that there's alot of featured apps that arnt truly meant for 3.0. The best way to find optimized apps IMO is right here on these forums, stickied at the top of the page. :)

Edit: and to answer your question, no I dont believe there's a way to do that.

Drew2u

Feb 28, 2011
Visit site
You can do a search on "tablets", and that returns many more apps than are listed in their "tablet showcase". Variations are to search for "honeycomb" and for "xoom". You should find lots of hits, but you unfortunately have to weed through the results, which won't be easy.

(For example, there's a bug in Market where it won't preserve your position when scrolling through dozens of rows of search results and you touch an app name to look at the details. You may have been at row 40 when you touch that app, but when you hit the Back button you are not taken back to row 40, you are at row 1 again and have to scroll all over to figure out where you left off. I've reported this to Google and received acknowledgment they are looking at it.)