Netflix apk file (Video not working yet)

gizzyman

Jul 6, 2010
Visit site
Ya I know how its spelled, I just have a problem writing a word wrong, kinda like girls vs girlz and such, and I said seems, I did not try to watch anything yet, but the app is finally out

Lol nice try... and its Xoom. You can log in and view things but you can't play anything.

88 FLUX

Apr 29, 2010
Visit site
Ya I know how its spelled, I just have a problem writing a word wrong, kinda like girls vs girlz and such, and I said seems, I did not try to watch anything yet, but the app is finally out

No it's not. It was ripped from the Revolution's system dump.
To clarify for all readers of this thread, the Netflix APK was ripped from the LG Revolution's system dump and can be installed on a multitude of Android devices. But you cannot watch streaming media through it at this time. But this is a sign that Netflix is getting closer.

Last edited by a moderator:

Raptor007

Trusted Member
Apr 18, 2010
Visit site
It's good news to see it's out and that IT does work on the ZOOM/XOOM, now if Netflix would get off their lazy arse and turn it on that's another story.

Drew2u

Feb 28, 2011
Visit site
Heh... this thread reminds me that my very first post here at Android Central was entitled, "Come on and Xoom a Xoom a Xoom, Xoom, Xoom". Great show from my childhood. :)

JediJesus95

Nov 1, 2009
Visit site
The one thing about this post that bugs me the most is misspelling Xoom with Zoom. I'm sure spell checker will turn it to Zoom most of the time but the op clearly stated that he has a hard time spelling words wrong. Xoom is a product name created by a company, they came up with the name Xoom not Zoom. Proper spelling has nothing to do with it. So please everyone please refrain from spelling Xoom Zoom. Thanks.

btw I know my grammer is not great.

TeckSupport05

Feb 18, 2011
Visit site
The one thing about this post that bugs me the most is misspelling Xoom with Zoom. I'm sure spell checker will turn it to Zoom most of the time but the op clearly stated that he has a hard time spelling words wrong. Xoom is a product name created by a company, they came up with the name Xoom not Zoom. Proper spelling has nothing to do with it. So please everyone please refrain from spelling Xoom Zoom. Thanks.

btw I know my grammer is not great.

My xoom has been autocorrecting my word xoom to zoom

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kerokekerol