Prezi and Xoom

Chitownsumo

Feb 5, 2011
Visit site
I am interested in getting a Xoom, but one of the things I do regularly for work is use Prezi. Its a flash based presentation tool. I would love to be able to edit it online using the Xoom and their flash site. You can check it out here
Prezi - The Zooming Presentation Editor

I'm hoping that one of you fine folks who has a Xoom and the leaked Flash installed can hop on the site and test its function. This is really the only thing keeping me from purchasing one. There is an iPad app for Prezi, but it only plays your existing presentation and doesn't allow you to edit. My preference is for a Honeycomb tablet.

I appreciate your help.

NewAge

Oct 6, 2010
Visit site
Yes it works beautifully. I just signed up for it on my Xoom and watched the math is not linear presentation. Very impressive.

I will have to look at this for future presentations. Concerned about creation from a Xoom though. It looks like there is a desktop upgrade that must be paid for. And 100 mgb account seems pretty small, but its free so...

Chitownsumo

Feb 5, 2011
Visit site
Yes it works beautifully. I just signed up for it on my Xoom and watched the math is not linear presentation. Very impressive.

I will have to look at this for future presentations. Concerned about creation from a Xoom though. It looks like there is a desktop upgrade that must be paid for. And 100 mgb account seems pretty small, but its free so...

Thanks for giving it a try! I love using it for presentations. I have a .edu email address so I get upgraded storage for free. I haven't found a need for the desktop version because it only allows you to edit the prezi's offline.

I'm curious how well the creation works, it only uses a single mouse click to activate actions but you would have to call or have a keyboard attached to add text.

Thanks again, I'm one step closer to being a Xoom owner.

88 FLUX

Apr 29, 2010
Visit site
Thanks for giving it a try! I love using it for presentations. I have a .edu email address so I get upgraded storage for free. I haven't found a need for the desktop version because it only allows you to edit the prezi's offline.

I'm curious how well the creation works, it only uses a single mouse click to activate actions but you would have to call or have a keyboard attached to add text.

Thanks again, I'm one step closer to being a Xoom owner.

I would recommend trying a demo unit at a store (after the 18th when Flash is released). This way you can see how well it'll perform for you. It may work for us testing it for you but it'll all be based on your own personal experience. I don't have the leaked Flash beta loaded otherwise I'd test for you too.

Whether it works or not, get a Xoom anyways. You wont regret it. :D