After Xoom purchase

Live2ride883

Feb 13, 2011
Visit site
I was just looking at bgr.com's pics of the HTC Thunderbolt unboxing and was wondering whats next on everyone's sopping list now that they have the Xoom or will be getting the wifi version soon?

For me it's gonna be a Bionic.

2CupsWithString

passionately curious
Jun 1, 2010
Visit site
I really like the Motorola build quality of the Xoom but I'm really itching for a SAMOLED+ handset. That being said I don't use my phone as much as I did before the Xoom. So I guess I'm on a wait and see appproach.

ravizzle

Feb 24, 2011
Visit site
For me its a new set of dumbells. I need to get my arm muscles stronger so i can hold up my xoom for longer periods of time.

ravizzle

Feb 24, 2011
Visit site
I really like the Motorola build quality of the Xoom but I'm really itching for a SAMOLED+ handset. That being said I don't use my phone as much as I did before the Xoom. So I guess I'm on a wait and see appproach.
My friend got an atrix, its a nice phone and super fast and he was tryna make me jealous, but then i played avatar on my epic with Samoled and the awesome screen just shut him up. He ended up returning the atrix and is waiting for the samsung infuse now.

NewAge

Oct 6, 2010
Visit site
My Xoom and DroidX will have to keep me content for a bit. I don't see anything on the horizon I'm willing to fork out unsubsidized cash for. I will take a look at it in a year when the quad core phones are out with Ice Cream Deluxe!

I'm more looking at the BT keyboards for Xoom, and waiting for SD card support! Shouldn't be to far out...

My Xoom purchase took a bit of the wind outa the firebox and now I'm panting.

wg#AC

Nov 16, 2009
Visit site
My Xoom and DroidX will have to keep me content for a bit. I don't see anything on the horizon I'm willing to fork out unsubsidized cash for. I will take a look at it in a year when the quad core phones are out with Ice Cream Deluxe!

I'm more looking at the BT keyboards for Xoom, and waiting for SD card support! Shouldn't be to far out...

I couldnt agree more. Every since I got my Xoom and using it next to my droidX I am not even looking at other devices right now.

I already have the keyboard and it really changes the way you do things on the Xoom I love having it.

NewAge

Oct 6, 2010
Visit site
I couldnt agree more. Every since I got my Xoom and using it next to my droidX I am not even looking at other devices right now.

I already have the keyboard and it really changes the way you do things on the Xoom I love having it.

Damn you I'm jealous! I know $69 isn't a ton of money, but I'm still waiting for my first bill from VZW, and can't wait to pay that activation and data which is $55 right there. I should be gtg on the first.

ravizzle

Feb 24, 2011
Visit site

im looking at bt keyboards and a good sleeve for the xoom too. $60-70 bucks for the moto keyboard is a bit too steep for me. And all the nice sleeves are for the ipad:(

Live2ride883

Feb 13, 2011
Visit site
Damn you I'm jealous! I know $69 isn't a ton of money, but I'm still waiting for my first bill from VZW, and can't wait to pay that activation and data which is $55 right there. I should be gtg on the first.

Verizon gave me credit on my bill that was equal to the activation fee, give them a call 8009220204..

88 FLUX

Apr 29, 2010
Visit site
For me its a new set of dumbells. I need to get my arm muscles stronger so i can hold up my xoom for longer periods of time.

That's it? I'm buying a personal trainer, Bowflex, P90X, and even a Thigh Master straight out of Suzanne Summer's garage so I can show the Xoom who the real boss is when Tony Danza isn't around.

Sent from my HTC 10" Ice Cream Tablet tethered off my EVO 3D LTE using Tapatalk

ravizzle

Feb 24, 2011
Visit site
That's it? I'm buying a personal trainer, Bowflex, P90X, and even a Thigh Master straight out of Suzanne Summer's garage so I can show the Xoom who the real boss is when Tony Danza isn't around.

Sent from my HTC 10" Ice Cream Tablet tethered off my EVO 3D LTE using Tapatalk
damn u goin all out, i think i need to step it up. Im going to need to hire Tim Grover to get me into shape.

wg#AC

Nov 16, 2009
Visit site

Most people got the actvation waived. I did. I would call verizon and complain and that will at least get your actvation waived... could save you 35$ at least.

anon(42011)

Jul 20, 2010
Visit site
I was all set to get the Thunderbolt as well.. but now with my Xoom and my Droid X that desire isn't there. Im cool with waiting as well.

Sent from my Xoom using Tapatalk

ChuckG73

Feb 10, 2010
Visit site
Next will be the Otter Box case and then the Keyboard. I was going to upgrade from my Fascinate to the Bolt but saw a video review and watched the battery go from full to halfway during the 11 minute video review. Granted they were showing off all of the bells and whistles but still I am in no mood to even have to think about carrying a second battery around.

Like everyone else I am finding that I am using my phone less and less and using the Xoom instead. So phone wise, I am currently waiting for the Bionic.

Vudumedic

Jul 19, 2010
Visit site
Honestly I think once the area I am in has lte support the most likely scenario is down grade to a feature phone that I can call and txt on activate the 4g wireless on my zoom and call it a day. A keyboard and the highest class 32g SD card that the zoom will support (or bigger if they make them and add the coding for the zoom to handle them) and better than the vzw screen protecter.

Ironcladz

Jun 18, 2010
Visit site
Have to wait till next June to upgrade my EVO, but with 4G on it currently, in no rush to upgrade, even to the EVO 3D (if that's what's going to be announced next week). I hardly use my EVO anymore when I'm home since I'm always on the xoom, so will need to weigh out what is going to be available until 2012. Who knows, could be quad-core?? lol.

I am waiting for my ZooGue case for my xoom, as it should be shipping anyday now (crossing fingers).:D