Welcome to the Android Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
  1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

Default accuweather problem

alright, I am pulling my hair out! The widget and the app were both acting real strange since the last few updates. I decided to uninstall the app and reinstall it. It now will not let me add locations. I click on the add locations button and nothing happens. anyone have any ideas?
  2. Thread Author  Thread Author    #2  

Alright. I can't be the only Person experiencing this. Anyone else having a problem with accuweather?

Sent from my Xoom using Tapatalk

The only problem I had was that the widget would not update with current weather on home screen. Downloaded the tablet Weatherbug app and it rocks way better.
    Retired Moderator

Global Posts
    2,258 Global Posts

Mine kept telling me it was snowing when it was actually raining and like 45so I uninstalled it and haven't used it since.
    BlackBerry 8330 --> BlackBerry Storm1 --> Motorola Droid --> HTC Droid Incredible & Motorola Droid X & Motorola Xoom

ROM
    Stock

I have not had this issue. I have however had problems with it. I am disappointed in this because it really is a beautiful app but it needs a lot of work done to it.

Weatherbug app is a hell of a lot better than accucrap. That is all.

Global Posts
    1,308 Global Posts
    ROM
    Stock

Accuweather widget always disappears after I restart my xoom and in its place it just says loading

Funny, I have had a similar issue with Weatherbug not updating on the home screen. I sent weather bug a message last week about it.

The home screen indicator will say something like 32 degrees and when you open the app it says 50. It just never updates on the home screen unless I restart the device, then it pulls the current temp and locks it there until the next power cycle.

Global Posts
    362 Global Posts

Quote Originally Posted by crewcabrob View Post
    Funny, I have had a similar issue with Weatherbug not updating on the home screen. I sent weather bug a message last week about it.

The home screen indicator will say something like 32 degrees and when you open the app it says 50. It just never updates on the home screen unless I restart the device, then it pulls the current temp and locks it there until the next power cycle.
    I had the same problem with weatherbug. So I now use beautiful weather home page and beautiful widget for weather. Seems to work ok so far.