Wrapsol for Xoom Protectors now Available

faith4more

Feb 23, 2011
Visit site
Wrapsol for Xoom. These are hands down the best protectors imo. They are better than SGP do not scratch easily and have a lifetime replacement warranty.

A year ago they had problem with a batch on iphones and sent customers overnight FedEx replacements at no charge. Excellent product backed up by excellent customer service.

Wrapsol | protection for kindle, sony, irex + many other digital readers

Here is a discount code 30% off . Use twitmywrap

Live2ride883

Feb 13, 2011
Visit site
The Motorola brand Xoom screen protectors are working great for me... no probs at all.

I have them as well,but they don't help with the glare issue. Especially when my Xoom is docked in my car. Depending on the position of the sun and the direction I am travelling the glare can get pretty bad.

frenzy757

Aug 9, 2010
Visit site
i have this on my Nexus S....the installation is a pain since its dry. I got dust under there and it was annoying.

However, once you get it on its great. YOu dont get the sticky feeling like Zagg...its supposedly has lower friction than glass according to their site and I agree.

faith4more

Feb 23, 2011
Visit site
I had the moto covers but they don't cover entire screen and feel no where good as wrapsol. The I had SGP and got a bad one and their customer service is horrible. Should have gone with wrapsol from beginning as I have used them before but got impatient.

The Motorola brand Xoom screen protectors are working great for me... no probs at all.

Cichlid78

May 29, 2010
Visit site
Wrapsol for Xoom. These are hands down the best protectors imo. They are better than SGP do not scratch easily and have a lifetime replacement warranty.

A year ago they had problem with a batch on iphones and sent customers overnight FedEx replacements at no charge. Excellent product backed up by excellent customer service.

Wrapsol | protection for kindle, sony, irex + many other digital readers

Here is a discount code 30% off . Use twitmywrap

Couldn't get the coupon code to work, must have expired.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
johndoe11