Wrapsol for Xoom. These are hands down the best protectors imo. They are better than SGP do not scratch easily and have a lifetime replacement warranty.

A year ago they had problem with a batch on iphones and sent customers overnight FedEx replacements at no charge. Excellent product backed up by excellent customer service.

Wrapsol | protection for kindle, sony, irex + many other digital readers

Here is a discount code 30% off . Use twitmywrap
    03-22-2011 07:41 PM
    I'm having the worst luck with xoom screen protectors. I may give this a shot.
    03-22-2011 08:17 PM
    The Motorola brand Xoom screen protectors are working great for me... no probs at all.
    03-22-2011 08:29 PM
    The Motorola brand Xoom screen protectors are working great for me... no probs at all.

I have them as well,but they don't help with the glare issue. Especially when my Xoom is docked in my car. Depending on the position of the sun and the direction I am travelling the glare can get pretty bad.
    03-22-2011 08:44 PM
    i have this on my Nexus S....the installation is a pain since its dry. I got dust under there and it was annoying.

However, once you get it on its great. YOu dont get the sticky feeling like Zagg...its supposedly has lower friction than glass according to their site and I agree.
    03-22-2011 10:10 PM
    I had the moto covers but they don't cover entire screen and feel no where good as wrapsol. The I had SGP and got a bad one and their customer service is horrible. Should have gone with wrapsol from beginning as I have used them before but got impatient.

03-23-2011 02:45 PM
    Any reviews on this yet?
    03-27-2011 03:54 PM
    Wrapsol for Xoom. These are hands down the best protectors imo. They are better than SGP do not scratch easily and have a lifetime replacement warranty.

A year ago they had problem with a batch on iphones and sent customers overnight FedEx replacements at no charge. Excellent product backed up by excellent customer service.

Wrapsol | protection for kindle, sony, irex + many other digital readers

Here is a discount code 30% off . Use twitmywrap
    Couldn't get the coupon code to work, must have expired.
    03-27-2011 04:21 PM
    I gotta zagg on mine. It seems fine, I had good luck with the one on my phone.
    03-27-2011 04:33 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD