Amazon free app of the day

Live2ride883

Feb 13, 2011
Visit site
Google programmed the OS to automatically allow the installation of apps from their android market. The amazon app store just opened the other day. Even though amazon for me is a known and trusted source the OS has to be told it is.

Duvi

Oct 24, 2008
Visit site
Get ready for swiftkey tomorrow.

Sent from my Xoom using Tapatalk
got the email on that one... i'm sad because i have yet to be able to use the wonder machine and since i'm doing the pre-releases with moto, i haven't and won't be rooting to get sideloading enabled.

edit: where in jersey are you? i'm in Rutherford (North).

tntdroid

Droiderator
Feb 19, 2010
www.flickr.com
got the email on that one... i'm sad because i have yet to be able to use the wonder machine and since i'm doing the pre-releases with moto, i haven't and won't be rooting to get sideloading enabled.

edit: where in jersey are you? i'm in Rutherford (North).

I'm in sayreville central. I know rutherford. Been there a bunch of times. Funny I just found someone from old bridge the town next to me tonight.

Duvi

Oct 24, 2008
Visit site
got the amazon app store installed, but the issue now is getting the app i download to install! =(

at least it'll be there for me to download for free later.

got shazam right before 3am hit and then SwiftKey.

edit: i was able to install the apps after reading how to find the apk on the device.

Last edited:

Duvi

Oct 24, 2008
Visit site
I'm in sayreville central. I know rutherford. Been there a bunch of times. Funny I just found someone from old bridge the town next to me tonight.

i think there is a club or lounge around that area that's very popular... quite a few girls i know go there. forget the name.

edit: searched for it. abyss. that near you?

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bluegarland692