CNN widget keeps disappearing from home screen.

scribe4food

May 17, 2010
Visit site
I don't know if anyone else has had this problem, but my CNN widget disappears from the home screen, yet it's still there! I hold down the area where it is, and the trash icon appears in the upper right corner to remove it. Has anyone else experience this?

Sent from my Xoom using Tapatalk

anon(20681)

May 6, 2010
Visit site
I don't know if anyone else has had this problem, but my CNN widget disappears from the home screen, yet it's still there! I hold down the area where it is, and the trash icon appears in the upper right corner to remove it. Has anyone else experience this?

Sent from my Xoom using Tapatalk

I have the exact same problem with the Accuweather widget. So I am wondering is it a Xoom (honeycomb) problem rather then a widget problem since 2 different widgets are having the exact same problem.

crewcabrob

Mar 8, 2011
Visit site
I don't keep a lot of stuff on my home screen, so I haven't seen an issue with things dissaperaing.

I have noticed some odd stuff with other apps that are suppose to be optimized for the Xoom.

The new optimized Wether bug app never updates the notification area temp.

bbalz

Jan 30, 2011
Visit site
I don't keep a lot of stuff on my home screen, so I haven't seen an issue with things dissaperaing.

I have noticed some odd stuff with other apps that are suppose to be optimized for the Xoom.

The new optimized Wether bug app never updates the notification area temp.

The weather not updating in the notification bar is the one that annoys me most. Although the widget randomly doesn't load either.

Injury to insult when the weather widget doesn't load the the notification one is off because it doesn't update.

Jonno

Feb 25, 2011
Visit site
Yes this happed to my CNN widget today for the first time. I restarted to get it back.

Also, my youtube widget sometimes fails to load and shows some message like "press to retry loading".

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kerokekerol