Sam's Club Xoom Page

xMF

Feb 21, 2011
Visit site
Just an odd observation but, I've been checking the Sam's Club website daily hoping to see the wifi version of the Xoom show up at the rumored price. When I searched the site today rather than taking me to the 3g/4g Xoom page with the contract price listed it instead pointed me to the Droid Incredible page.

Maybe we'll see the site updated soon with the wifi Xoom, at least that's my hope. :)

Droid Incredible page returned during todays search

DROID INCREDIBLE by HTC for Verizon Wireless - Sam's Club Mobile

Xoom page pulled from my cache

MOTOROLA XOOM for Verizon Wireless - Sam's Club Mobile

Adamd

Mar 20, 2011
Visit site
We can only hope that Sam's Club offers the Wifi Xoom at the price leaked out a few weeks ago!!!!

If it is at that price I will be going and buying it from them for sure!!

88 FLUX

Apr 29, 2010
Visit site
Yeah. I noticed the same thing earlier. Hopefully that is the case.

Also, everyone that is hoping for the $539 "rumored" price, keep in mind that you need a Sam's Club membership to go in and buy it. The cheapest membership is $40 which brings the Xoom up to $579. If you don't have a membership already, you won't be saving as much as you think.

Adamd

Mar 20, 2011
Visit site
Yeah. I noticed the same thing earlier. Hopefully that is the case.

Also, everyone that is hoping for the $539 "rumored" price, keep in mind that you need a Sam's Club membership to go in and buy it. The cheapest membership is $40 which brings the Xoom up to $579. If you don't have a membership already, you won't be saving as much as you think.

Yeah but for people like me who already have a membership it turns into a better deal :D :D :D

88 FLUX

Apr 29, 2010
Visit site
Yeah but for people like me who already have a membership it turns into a better deal :D :D :D

Absolutely. That includes me too. Proud card carrying Advantage Plus member. Holla...

I kinda want to go there tonight and tell them "I'm V.I.P. yo, whip out the Xoom."

Adamd

Mar 20, 2011
Visit site
Maybe if they have them in stock they might just do that.

It is a big warehouse and you might get someone to go in back and get you one!

cr3amy

Jul 22, 2010
Visit site
Or roll up with a buddy with a membership ;)

88 FLUX

Apr 29, 2010
Visit site
Or roll up with a buddy with a membership ;)

Very true. Or casually walk in with a family that you don't know and pretend to be with them. lol

There are ways around it. I was just pointing it out so that people don't go there without realizing.

mike984

Mar 2, 2011
Visit site
So does anyone know if Sam's Club ever did carry the Xoom? There was a lot of buzz about them having it for $540 before the launch. Not only was that not true but looks like they never even sold it at any price. I don't have a membership so wasn't sure if they ever appeared in the store. Nothing on the website though. Seems odd they didn't even get it at all.

Kansas

Jul 22, 2010
Visit site
I kept checking the Sams Club site for this every few days and finally found it on there site. It's not the $540 as we had been hoping for but it is $579. I've been looking around and haven't seen it less then $599, so I was wondering if anyone has seen the wi-fi xoom for less then $579?

My parents have a membership but live a long ways away and I probably have a couple friends that have a membership but I'm not sure it's worth the hassle to save $20. It looks like Sams Club does have the 90 day return policy so maybe that is worth the $20 and hassle.

robm15

Apr 30, 2010
Visit site
If your parents are far away, can they order on the website and have it delivered to your house? I know I can do this with Costco.

Kansas

Jul 22, 2010
Visit site
If your parents are far away, can they order on the website and have it delivered to your house? I know I can do this with Costco.

I probably could do that but I was more concerned about what I would have to do if I had to return it. I really like what I've seen of the Xoom but I'm also considering the 8.9" Galaxy Tab so I may want to return it when that comes out.

stebog

Oct 19, 2010
Visit site
It's a bummer that they didn't offer at their leaked pricing. They also should be raked over the coals for ruining 3.0 for me. Everytime I read an article on a tablet, in my head I hear Homeycomb.