Is this bad?

xzigraz

Mar 7, 2011
Visit site
I don't have the money to buy both the XOOM and Galaxy Tab 8.9. So here is what I am going to do.

I'll get my XOOM this Sunday and when Galaxy 8.9 drops in June, I'll compare them two and if I like Galaxy better, I'll return XOOM and get Galaxy tab.

Does this makes me a shady person?

:D

anon(49433)

Aug 16, 2010
Visit site
Costco gives you 90 days on the device itself. It doesn't give you 90 days on your plan, nor will you be able to buy the Tab at "2 year contract" price. Just FYI. My brother already found that out. :(

88 FLUX

Apr 29, 2010
Visit site
Costco gives you 90 days on the device itself. It doesn't give you 90 days on your plan, nor will you be able to buy the Tab at "2 year contract" price. Just FYI. My brother already found that out. :(

Since the original poster specifically stated that they are getting their Xoom on Sunday, the assumption is that they are waiting until Sunday for the WiFi-only Xoom. Hence, no contract.

tntdroid

Droiderator
Feb 19, 2010
www.flickr.com
Nothing wrong with that. The window and just being able to return stuff is for that reason. You don't like it take it back. What is shady is when people buy a camera or gps just for say vacation then return it. Or im my job they use a ac or mower all summer then return them each season.

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk

88 FLUX

Apr 29, 2010
Visit site
Nothing wrong with that. The window and just being able to return stuff is for that reason. You don't like it take it back. What is shady is when people buy a camera or gps just for say vacation then return it. Or im my job they use a ac or mower all summer then return them each season.

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk

Couldn't agree with you more.

cr3amy

Jul 22, 2010
Visit site
I don't have the money to buy both the XOOM and Galaxy Tab 8.9. So here is what I am going to do.

I'll get my XOOM this Sunday and when Galaxy 8.9 drops in June, I'll compare them two and if I like Galaxy better, I'll return XOOM and get Galaxy tab.

Does this makes me a shady person?

:D

Hey, it's my plan too ;)

I think it'll all depend on TouchWiz and whether or not it's installed separately from Honeycomb.

88 FLUX

Apr 29, 2010
Visit site
Hey, it's my plan too ;)

I think it'll all depend on TouchWiz and whether or not it's installed separately from Honeycomb.

If I remember correctly, Samsung said that TouchWiz would not be on it at launch. It'll come in an OS update. And since TouchWiz is so baked into the OS, it won't be a separate install.

Bossxii

May 13, 2010
Visit site
When you talking about expensive gadgets I see nothing wrong with this. I use Best Buy's 45 day Silver member window for lots of decision making. I've purchased and returned plenty of laptops and even an iPad or two. They knock 10% off and sell it to someone as an open box item. The bonus for them is they keep me coming back as a customer and using them specifically for any electronics purchase I can. The benefit to me outweighs a 10 or 20 dollar premium I may have to pay. Then again they have price matched even a few online prices lately. Only makes good sense to me.

Good Luck with your decision!

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kemberley1