Cnet Prize Fights - The Apple iFad 2 vs The Motorola Xoom

TerryMasters

May 1, 2010
Visit site
For anyone who saw the review and the prize fight, you know the Xoom got robbed as cnet praised it on certain areas and then knocked off points in the same aspects when they put it up versus the iPad 2. So last night, I decided to do a little prize fight of my own:

YouTube - Cnet Prize Fights - iFad 2 vs Xoom ft. Terry Masters

For the record, the actual review is being rendered right now and is almost a half hour long (don't ask me how that happened) so you can check the channel for it in a bit or subscribe and get notified once it finishes processing.

TerryMasters

May 1, 2010
Visit site
Thanks for the kind words guys, I'm glad you like it :)

I just wanted to come back and say that after much pain and suffering with both the-bane-of-my-existence iMovie and Windows Fail Maker, I finally have the review video up for those who are interested. One thing to note, it is long, but I do go over some things you might not find in the other reviews so if you've got time to kill, go for it: YouTube - Terry Masters Talks Forever about the Motorola Xoom

Bossxii

May 13, 2010
Visit site
LOL holy crap that is a sweet prize fight. Great video man. CNET is pretty much a joke IMO as they don't know what "unbiased" even mean.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coehlcke