Probaly a stupid question.

Voltan89

Mar 28, 2011
Visit site
Ok, long story short, I deleted all the music that came pre installed on my xoom, but now when I try to copy and paste my own music into the folder, paste is disabled. I tried several programs and can't get anything to work, any ideals? Thanks.

2CupsWithString

passionately curious
Jun 1, 2010
Visit site
Ok, long story short, I deleted all the music that came pre installed on my xoom, but now when I try to copy and paste my own music into the folder, paste is disabled. I tried several programs and can't get anything to work, any ideals? Thanks.

Are you talking about on your PC? Have you tried just dragging it on the folder?

Voltan89

Mar 28, 2011
Visit site
Are you talking about on your PC? Have you tried just dragging it on the folder?

Yeah just from my pc. I try dragging it and doing regular old copy and paste but I can't get the past to be enabled when I right click. I tried it with text, and the text copied and pasted but not any music, not even individual songs.

Voltan89

Mar 28, 2011
Visit site
Ok so I switched from my pc to my sisters, and I'm now able to drag, unfortunately we have very different tastes in music, so don't know whats going on but atleast I got something working.

tntdroid

Droiderator
Feb 19, 2010
www.flickr.com
Lol just drop your music on another media device and copy to your sister's pc. Must be a computer issue then I guess.

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk