1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

Default Help! My Xoom will not charge!

I plugged my xoom into charge today (like I do everyday) and it refuses to charge! Has anyone else had this problem? I only 4% battery left! I've tried 3 different outlets.

Have you tried turning it off then plugging it in? See if the charging LED lights up.
  3. Thread Author  Thread Author    #3  

Yes - it does not.

Wow sorry to hear. Only thing I can think of is to try another charger to find out if it's your charger or Xoom.

I've had this problem depending on the outlet im plugged into, I've noticed the the charger doesn't really get flush against the outlet. Try pushing it in more n see it if charges. This Has happened on multiple outlets for me

Mine did this yesterday and I freaked out. Luckily mine worked after trying a other outlet and now works in the previous one as well...seems like the charge port may be finicky. Keep trying and good luck

If all else fails just walk into a Verizon store and tell them what's going on. They are usually pretty helpful in getting a replacement device for you

Sent from my Xoom
    Banned

Global Posts
    3,079 Global Posts

You're using the charger and not trying to charge with the mini USB right?

Mine is doing the same thing right now, it will not charge. The electrical charger fits loosely into the Xoom. I have tried mulitple outlets, I have tried switching it off and charging and it does not charge. It is at 4% as well. I have had it 40 days. Help, please if you know of a solution.

Global Posts
    651 Global Posts

Sounds like there's a batch of defective chargers out there. Best bet is to get a new one.

to orig poster, bring it to seller.

my charger picks outlets too.

Sent from my Xoom using Tapatalk