Switch Email Accounts

perryje

Mar 28, 2011
Visit site
I just got a Wifi Xoom. After setting up my primary Gmail account, I added a second Gmail account in settings. But I can't figure out in the Gmail app how to switch from one account to the other. I feel a bit simple, but I've search forums and Googled this, and can't seem to find any explanation of how to switch. The app only seems to show info for the primary account.

siscim23

Mar 25, 2011
Visit site
I'm not sure about the gmail app, but in the email app I had two accounts set up. You can switch by tapping the email address at the top left corner, there was a drop down with the two accounts, or you could choose combined.

mrosenbaum

Dec 6, 2012
Visit site
I got my son a Xoom. I originally set it up with my account because I had some apps that I purchased and wanted to install on his. I added his account on the device also. I turned off all syncing on my account. His account is selected as the main account in the Play store. Since my account was the first account used when I set up the device is it still considered the main account, even though I have all syncing turned off? Will I run into any problems leaving it this way? Do I need to set up the device again using his GMAIL account as the primary account. Any help would be appreciated. I want this set up for him before I give it to him for the holidays.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kirk781