2 Xoom questions....

jmg1975

Dec 17, 2009
Visit site
Hi, got my Xoom yesterday...love it so far, although I hope more optimized apps come quickly...and I hope Netflix streaming comes even quicker! Anyway, I have two quick questions and I am hoping someone can help me. First, my Xoom has rebooted a few times for no apparent reason. Anyone have this issue? I am wondering if I should return the device for a new one. Also, does anyone know of any way to access the volume control without having to touch the hard volume buttons on the side of the device? Thank in advance for the help. I really appreciate it.

Sent from my Xoom using Tapatalk

effingpace

Mar 4, 2011
Visit site
I installed the app called file station, just launch that, go into the music folder and select what you want to delete. You can select more than one file at a time.

Reactions: nikeair_221

terrain

Mar 5, 2011
Visit site
Hi, got my Xoom yesterday...love it so far, although I hope more optimized apps come quickly...and I hope Netflix streaming comes even quicker! Anyway, I have two quick questions and I am hoping someone can help me. First, my Xoom has rebooted a few times for no apparent reason. Anyone have this issue? I am wondering if I should return the device for a new one. Also, does anyone know of any way to access the volume control without having to touch the hard volume buttons on the side of the device? Thank in advance for the help. I really appreciate it.

Sent from my Xoom using Tapatalk

Have hundred plus hours on xooms (own three) and have never seen a auto reboot. The only time I have been prompted to rebooted was for the ota update.

If this continuues you should swap yours out.

Visual360

Dec 9, 2010
www.visual360photography.com
First thing I did after booting, and going through the process was to do the "factory data reset". It cleans the tablet quite thorough, and yes even deletes all the music that was pre-loaded in the tablet.

jmg1975

Dec 17, 2009
Visit site
Thanks for the help. I'm surprised Honeycomb doesn't have the same long press and delete feature as Froyo. It was handy being able to delete music files and videos and such right from the device. I loved the non-reliance on a PC. Oh well...guess it will take some getting used to. Anyone able to get Pandora to work? It just force closes on me the second I launch it.

Sent from my Droid using Tapatalk

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
tivativa