lobobuzz

Mar 4, 2011
Visit site
Welcome to the awesome world of Xoom ownership!! I simply freaking love this tablet. I'm having so much fun with it every day e.g. Amazon MP3 Cloud Drive and Player today and the free bump to 20GB with an album purchase.

Again, I freaking love the Xoom!!

BigDogDVJ

Feb 3, 2011
Visit site
Me too! I'm really enjoying it so far. I have an iPad as well and I've already customized the zoom in more ways than I ever could imagine doing with the iPad!

Sent from my Xoom using Tapatalk

estebancam

May 7, 2010
Visit site
In all honesty, it is unfair to compare the xoom to the I pad. I have used the two extensively, and I will tell you that xoom is on many ways not on the ipad's level. What I mean is that it is way above. The ipad lacks so much functionality and the system is so darn boring to use! I am 100% glad I didn't get an ipad. The only reason I didn't get one was because the store was out of stock. Now I am very glad they were. This xoom is unbelievably amazing. Best computing investment I have made in a very long time. I love Android 3.0. They did a fantastic job with this system.

ravizzle

Feb 24, 2011
Visit site
Congrats Man!!! I cant wait to get my xoom. I get paid tomorrow, and will be at costco as soon as i get out of class so i can finally get my xoom. its been so hard to wait, i already got all my movies converted using dvd catalyst and apks ready to throw on the xoom.

anon(42011)

Jul 20, 2010
Visit site
Welcome guys! I've had mine since launch and honestly I'm surprised at how much I use it, even now. Things will only get better!

Sent from my Xoom using Tapatalk

lcsglvr

Apr 11, 2010
Visit site
I get mine either tomorrow or the next day. I can't wait! Such a pricey purchase for me - so out of character! I hope I don't regret it :)

I don't use my laptop that much, as I don't game or do heavy photography stuff or program a lot. So, I bought the Xoom thinking that it will largely take the place of my mobile surfing (which I do now 90% more than on my laptop)

anon(9705)

Feb 12, 2010
Visit site
Well, had my Xoom for less than 24 hours before it went back to Costco. It just wasn't for me. Maybe I'll feel differently about a different tablet down the road.

terrain

Mar 5, 2011
Visit site
Xoom grew on me and continues to grow on me. Day 3 it was my goto tablet - over my ipad 1 and ipad 2.... Day XX it's still my goto everything tablet. Now that we have a updated version of logmein and Touchdown I'm set for the time being.