How do I review an app on the market?

Smokexz

Aug 30, 2010
Visit site
Silly question to ask, but where is the review button at? I have searched all over the Android Market and I just cannot find that darn button, kthxbai.

farli64

Mar 2, 2011
Visit site
I know that the Amazon app store is an Android store, not a Xoom store, but I wish people could review the apps and comment on an apps usability with a Xoom.

IMHO, having another source for apps is a good thing for all Android users!

cr3amy

Jul 22, 2010
Visit site
Here's what I do as a work-around:
I click the Share button, choose gmail, double-tap a word in the link it provides, select the entire link, cut it, open browser, paste it.

All in all, takes about 30 to 45 seconds

Smokexz

Aug 30, 2010
Visit site
Is everyone really cool with this? I find it ridiculous and it makes me feel uneasy knowing that I cannot tell anyone if any of the 50 or so apps Homeycomb has are good or bad. I understand I can just go to the browser, but that's so weird, it is something that started since Android 1.0.... it is so ******ed.... so weird.

Sent from my Xoom

Complex Pants

Dec 15, 2009
Visit site
Rating Apps in the Market

I did a search (in Tapatalk) and didn't find anything, but is there a way rate and leave comments on apps? I couldn't figure out how to do it in the market app or in from the webpage.

Sent from my Evo

cr3amy

Jul 22, 2010
Visit site
Nobody said we're okay with it. And besides, you can read other peoples' reviews, so you CAN tell if it's a good app.

I was just trying to explain the work-around

acozzens

Apr 4, 2011
www.booyagadget.com
not ok with it.
But i'm around computers so much, kind of doesn't matter. I've reviewed many an app. I feel you, and trust me I thought the same thing "self..where do I review these" I thought I must have been missing some HUGE RED BUTTon or something lol.

I have a hard time thinking this "feature" is a massive challenge for devs to overcome.

I think it will be fixed. It blows, but not a game changer.
I'd rather punch these guys in the face for the bigger whammies like pandora/netflix.

Jonno

Feb 25, 2011
Visit site
I brought this up as well a couple weeks back. It is ridiculous that even until now we cannot comment in the Android market. Honeycomb doesn't even have folders. It's starting to become difficult with all the waiting.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kirk781