Portfolio-type case with kickstand?

zeravla531

Oct 10, 2009
Visit site
I just bought the Motorola Portfolio case and i immediately didn't like it, pretty much for the same reasons everyone else has mentioned.

Is there a GOOD case out there that is a portfolio-type where i can keep it in at all times and has a way to stand it up, like a kickstand?

Thanks

veccster

Mar 30, 2011
Visit site
Hell...I can't even find a decent case without the kickstand.

Why are companies not making accessories for the xoom? Is it possible they are waiting for others to come out or for popularity to grow?

That is the ONLY reason I am jealous of the ipad....they have every accessory you could imagine.

legendary1022

Oct 12, 2010
Visit site
I have the Motorola case and it works really well. Actually like the design of it too. And it works as a stand. Got it at best buy. Easy to find.

The poster above asking why companies don't make the accessories for many other devices outside of apple? Because look at how many android devices there are. All kinds of different shapes and sizes. Good luck trying to hit the scale of sales you would need to make it profitable. Apple on the other hand it predictable and proven to be able to sell. You've had a decade to make a 30 pin accessory and you know exactly how to engineer it. Apple also has made a strong commitment getting accessory makers designs ahead of time in order for them to prepare. That is how engadget broke the Ipad 2

Sent from my Xoom

mloney87

Mar 28, 2011
Visit site
I have been checking cases out the last few days and so far the only case I have found that looks tough and provides a good comfortable position for most uses would be the Otterbox case. Unfortunately it is not released yet and has a $90 price tage.

If you find anything similar with a lower price tag please let me know otherwise I'm gonna wait for this to release and use the kingston sleeve.

xxraffyxx

Jan 4, 2009
Visit site
zoogue case

ZooGue
Coupon %10 off:
ZGRAFOL28

zoogue-delivers-new-ipad-case.jpg

I'm getting mine by this weekend be ready for a video review

Reactions: zeravla531

myarbro

Mar 22, 2011
Visit site
I don't like look of the Zuegoo one. Leather has too many ugly edges and Im not a leather fan unless its made with expert hands and excellent leather.

For example, I know the price is high, but if you want to go the leather route and dont want the leather to stretch or the stitching to come undone, try the Piel Frama case or wait for Vaja to release theirs.

If you dont prefer the leather route, wait for the otterbox or Incipio releases.

Just my two cents.

Sent from my Xoom using Tapatalk

IamJAd

Apr 27, 2010
Visit site
The new Libretto case from Vaja, for the ipad 2 looks, pricey, but sweet. I know they're doing a case for the Xoom. I hope it's similar to that.

paparis13

Mar 25, 2011
Visit site
I just got the Motorola case, and I have to say it's great so far. The one thing which I would had preferred as others have mentioned is an opening for charging.
As far as scratches are concerned, I think it has to do with what version of the xoom you have. The wifi only version which I have doesn't have the soft rubbery sides, thus not getting the scratches others have mentioned.
Overall it fits perfectly, thin, and can be used as a stand.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
nicos18