Who's responsible for updating the wifi only xoom? Is it google or is it motorola?
    04-03-2011 02:36 PM
    Ever since the Nexus Tablet rumour, the community has changed their words around, I am positive it is Google, but ever since that rumour... its aparently Motorola, lol.

Sent from my Xoom
    04-03-2011 02:41 PM
    I just hope someone updates it so the SD card can used. I've gotta hold back because I'm down to 1gb. But software I would think Google.
    04-03-2011 02:51 PM
    I sure hope we get new updates when they are released or I am going to be very pissed at motorola and would never buy another product from them again.

Because this is just honeycomb and no special ad ons from moto I think we will get a lot of updates as google updates their tablet os!!!
    04-03-2011 03:27 PM
    I just hope someone updates it so the SD card can used. I've gotta hold back because I'm down to 1gb. But software I would think Google.
    The micro SD will be made available through a future software update, so Google.
    04-03-2011 04:03 PM
    Having the ability to use an SD card for back-up - required by Titanium backup as well as My backup pro, using Netflix, SiriusXM radio, and of course GOOGLE VOICE would be really NICE !! Come - on Moto, compensate your early adapters (Beta - Testers), Don't punish us !! Other than that, I love my Xoom and will keep it for at least 89 days to learn Honeycomb so I'll be ready for the next Tablet that might work 100% out of the box!!!- Thanks Costco!!
    04-03-2011 05:25 PM
    It will be google, simply because there is no bloatware or extra UI skins. Any update to honeycomb will be instantly available to the Xoom.
    04-03-2011 05:29 PM
    Who releases the 3.0.1 update for the 3g xoom? Was it google or motorola? I suspect whoever pushed out that update will push out all future updates.
    04-03-2011 08:34 PM
    Who releases the 3.0.1 update for the 3g xoom? Was it google or motorola? I suspect whoever pushed out that update will push out all future updates.
    Motorola.
    04-03-2011 08:39 PM
    I was assuming it would go thru verizon kind of cause of the 3g and lte in that model. I was asking about the wifi only xoom.
    04-03-2011 09:32 PM
    Motorola and Google will provide updates. Motorola will probably deliver Google updates that work with their hardware. Like the SD for instance will be a kernel update that turns it on. The kernel has to be compiled for a devicce specifically.
    04-03-2011 10:06 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD