not bad, what are others getting?

I hit 2990 overclocked at 1.5

Global Posts
    561 Global Posts

1801 for me
    LMO

ROM
    ICS | Jellybean

Interesting! Best I got today was 2227 overclocked @ 1.5GHz. Worst was 1845. I am wondering what exactly is causing the differences (besides overclocking) between our scores on the same device.

~ Droid RAZR MAXX, Stock rooted ICS
    ~ Xoom Wi-fi: Stock rooted JB

Quote Originally Posted by LMO View Post
    Interesting! Best I got today was 2227 overclocked @ 1.5GHz. Worst was 1845. I am wondering what exactly is causing the differences (besides overclocking) between our scores on the same device.
    Iím betting background apps gumming up the works.

Itís no secret that this thing seems to bog down after a couple of apps are used in succession. A reboot tends to bring everything back to life. At least thatís my experience.

To people running this test, did you do it immediately after a reboot? And how many active widgets do you have jumping around the screens?

-Suntan
  7. Thread Author  Thread Author    #7  

I ran it again and got almost 2900, gotta like that over clocking, its pretty snappy..but battery life is horrible

Quote Originally Posted by gizzyman View Post
    I ran it again and got almost 2900, gotta like that over clocking, its pretty snappy..but battery life is horrible
    add a profile for when the device is hibernating (screen is off) and put the mhz at 200 (216mhz) that way you will really conserve power when the screen is off.

Global Posts
    2,343 Global Posts
    ROM
    CM7/MazWoz on Evo

1882 stock wifi xoom

What scaling are you using? I am overclocked and using Interactive scaling and the battery life is phenomenal.

Quote Originally Posted by Holsum View Post
    add a profile for when the device is hibernating (screen is off) and put the mhz at 200 (216mhz) that way you will really conserve power when the screen is off.
    I tried setting the max speed for when the screen was off at 450 or something, and it caused all kinds of problems for me.
  11. Thread Author  Thread Author    #11  

I have the min and max set to 1504

I have the min and max set to 1504

why would you ever set your min to 1504? that means that even for the simplest of tasks you have that thing running at 1504, man that is a little overkill dont you think?

Quote Originally Posted by EvoXOhio View Post
    What scaling are you using? I am overclocked and using Interactive scaling and the battery life is phenomenal.

I tried setting the max speed for when the screen was off at 450 or something, and it caused all kinds of problems for me.
    hmm mine works fine when that screen is off it runs at 200

1486 with browser and Google services and email and about 8 other things running. 1590 with those shut down. Ran this test last night and it was 2460 or something like that. Not sure why such a large difference.

2200 stock xoom

1890 after a reboot..Stock Xoom...

Best I have done is 2190, stock Xoom

I got 1800s stock, then right after I rooted I got 2100, I guess because of the fresh restore. OCd to 1.2 and got 2400ish, OCd to 1.5 and now I'm a about 2900.

Managed to break 3000 (3070 to be precise) last night with a 1.5 GHz overclock set to performance. Quadrant is quite vulnerable to the conditions in which is resides. I find the best results are obtained on the second or third try after a reboot (after JIT compiler has had a hack at the program and it's cached up).
    Droiderator

ROM
    Bugless Nexus

2300 at 1g and 2800 1.5g

Sent by Xoom
    LMO

ROM
    ICS | Jellybean

2254 is my best now that I just flashed the Tiamat 1.3.0 OC'd at 1504. I am wondering how people are getting close to 3000. Could be the weather widgets I have on my screen maybe..?

~ Droid RAZR MAXX, Stock rooted ICS
    ~ Xoom Wi-fi: Stock rooted JB