Looking For Xoom Thin Portfolio Case

pearlmikejam

Dec 29, 2009
Visit site
I am looking for a case similar to the original iPad case Apple debuted last year. It is a synthetic portfolio case that converts to a stand in a couple different positions.

https://forums.androidcentral.com/e?link=https://store.apple.com/us/product/MC361ZM/B&token=DS7JCgpe

I have seen all the links to the different leather cases by ZooGue, KeviKev, etc. I am looking for something that is thinner than leather, like the case above. Has anyone seen something like that? The makers of similar cases for the iPad look to only make cases for Apple products.

Thanks in advance.

Last edited:

njennings

Mar 4, 2011
Visit site
Link above doesn't work so don't know exactly what you're referring to. Incipio's pending releases may be our best bet....supposedly end of April.

pearlmikejam

Dec 29, 2009
Visit site
Moto. Case nails it IMO. Closest we have to OEM Ipad case at the moment.

The Moto case seems too bulky and hard. The big speed bumps they have to stand the Xoom really add weight and the hard plastic is chipping some Xooms. Are you experiencing that?

terrain

Mar 5, 2011
Visit site
The Moto case seems too bulky and hard. The big speed bumps they have to stand the Xoom really add weight and the hard plastic is chipping some Xooms. Are you experiencing that?

Its really about as slim as a case could be and offer a bit of protection. I have three OEM cases one for each xoom and on two I dremmeled the tabs that can scratch. With those gone it works great.

eyecon82

May 26, 2010
Visit site
I have the kevikev case which is just like the 1st gen ipad case...but leather...works wonderful and looks really professional!

eyecon82

May 26, 2010
Visit site
I have this case for my xoom. I love it and it is very similar to what you are looking for I believe.

It is not leather or a synthetic leather, but it does the job well and is very sturdy IMO.

Motorola Xoom Display Portfolio Case

This one looks sweet. Has anyone else given this one a try?

I have and that case is crap.....Look at the amazon ratings for that case
Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: Motorola Protective Portfolio Case for MOTOROLA XOOM (Motorola Retail Packaging)

It ended up scratching my xoom, so I ended up returning it