help with flash

pipp22

Apr 7, 2011
Visit site
So I frequently access the site masteringphysics, but it loads pretty poorly on google chrome, so today I got the opera mini app to see if it would be any different. It told me I needed adobe flash player 10.0, which I have. Any help? And is there any way I can get google chrome properly working with flash? I like that browser best.

Thanks!

Jonno

Feb 25, 2011
Visit site
The Opera Mini app does not support Flash. You need to get the Opera Mobile app instead. I know, it confused me too. The Mini app offers faster "turbo" browsing while the Mobile app offers more features at the cost of slower browsing and more data usage.

Opera explains it here:
Opera Mini & Opera Mobile browsers

LMO

Oct 12, 2010
Visit site
Have you tried Dolphin HD? I use that browser both on my Xoom and DroidX, and it works great with Flash 10.2.

pipp22

Apr 7, 2011
Visit site
OK so I actually had the correct opera and the problem with it was that it would show the dialogue box that I was supposed to type in (for homework problems) but it wouldn't allow me to click on it so that I could type.

I also got dolphin too, and there was progress with it. I was able to click on the dialogue box but the keyboard wouldn't pop up! Is there a way to force it to show?

Thanks guys!

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
taylorhudson5670