Moto BTooth Keyboard.

R0adR3n3gad3

Apr 2, 2011
Visit site
I've read in a few different places the people are having key sticking problems with the moto blue tooth keyboard. I went out and bought one before I read all this stuff, and I have had the same issue. It's pretty bad and multiple times per day. Is this just moto's keyboard or does this happen with other blue tooth keyboards? Anyone else having better luck with a different brand.

Sent from my Xoom using Tapatalk

NewAge

Oct 6, 2010
Visit site
All brands all makes all models - of Bluetooth keyboards.

We are all patiently waiting for an update to the Bluetooth drivers to solve this incredibly annoying often destructive stupid oversite by Moto or Google or both.

NewAge

Oct 6, 2010
Visit site
In the comments for the product people say they have it working for Android. That thing is cute. A bit tiny for me. I got a full size as that one looks about same size as virtual keyboard.

Reactions: chirohawg

R0adR3n3gad3

Apr 2, 2011
Visit site
All brands all makes all models - of Bluetooth keyboards.

We are all patiently waiting for an update to the Bluetooth drivers to solve this incredibly annoying often destructive stupid oversite by Moto or Google or both.

Thank you. Very helpful answer.

R0adR3n3gad3

Apr 2, 2011
Visit site
Question, Will this little bluetooth keyboard and trackpad work with the Xoom? I figure the keyboard will, but the tackpad part I not certain about.

Amazon.com: ProMini Wireless Bluetooth Keyboard (Build-in TouchPad/Laser Pointer) - Black: Electronics

That looks like a cool toy, but I don't really see when it would serve a purpose. I've seen other threads about possible mouse support for android, but I don't know if anybody is working on it now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nikoczzzz