watch nhl playoffs live on xoom!!!

ravizzle

Feb 24, 2011
Visit site
Just got nhl gamecenter live today and live video streaming works awesome, video quality is decent. Watched canucks blackhawks and had no stutter or lag. Well worth the money for the app. I. Be getting nba leaugue pass soon too and will let u know how that workson xoom.

Go Canucks!!!

Reactions: freeky1

Terrigno

Italiano Papi
Jul 12, 2010
Visit site
Thats a pretty good tip for NHL fans. What is availible for the NFL? Im not on Verizon so dont have access to the NFL program to watch the games. Instead there are a few sites which it can be done on and Im anxious to wait until the NFL starts up again to watch them on this beast. Thanks for that tip though!

gregg37

Feb 28, 2010
Visit site
How did you get it to play the 4 games? Anyway to make it play one game but bigger?

It's just set up to play one single, 2, 3, or 4. So sure, you can play one game, full screen HD. Looks and plays beautifully on the Xoom. Just thought I'd show off the 4 at a time to show what this thing can do. I can film a single game tonight if you'd like to see how it plays.

And Carlos, the NHL is doing QUITE well financially. Sure, it's not NFL drone money (thank God), but it's still #2 of the "big 3" financially. ESPN/ABC has regretted letting NBC/Versus steal it away a few years ago, and is currently bidding 200million (over NBC/Versus 73million) to get the new contract. It's cool if it isn't your thing. Move along.

Reactions: oreillyb

ravizzle

Feb 24, 2011
Visit site
% attendance means nothing in the business world. Total Attendance and Total Revenue.
U asked who watches hockey and I stated that they have high attendance. I never claimed nhl makes more money or talked about bussiness or revenues. The nhl has a strong fan base and will be around for a while. I'm canadian and the nhl is to canadians like nfl is to y'all. U should try watching a nhl game maybe u will like it.

Reactions: oreillyb

MartinRW

Feb 25, 2010
Visit site
I've installed the ap on my Xoom, but it's tiny and only displays in landscape mode. Is there a way to change it to display properly on the Xoom?

anubis6329

May 12, 2011
Visit site
Hey guys, I just stumbled into this discussion.

I have a Samsung Galaxy Tab (At&t) and am interested in watching NHL games. I downloaded NHL Gamecenter Live app for my rooted tab, but I couldn't figure out how to watch a live game.

My question is what are you guys using to watch the games? Just the NHL website? or a specific app?

Edit: disreguard... I guess I looked too soon on the game I was trying to watch... I just got the watch live button during the tampa - boston game 1... I just need to spoof my GPS now

Last edited: