1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

Default futurer Xoomer(tomorow)

Should hopefully have a xoom by tomorrow from my friend, so just asking for some tips of what i should do. also heard about some youtube problem, whats the problem with it lol?, and thanks in advance
    Htc Evo> Htc Evo Shift> Htc Evo 3d> Htc Arrive>Nexus S
    GPA17 underclocked
    Droiderator

ROM
    Bugless Nexus

Good place to start is our tips sticky. Don't have issues with youtube. Did have login issues only cause I didn't link my old yahoo login to a google login.

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk

Awesome! Congrats on the new toy!

Best video player: mobo player

Make sure you install the amazon app store and take advantage of the free daily app. Also the amazon mp3 store hands out a free mp3 daily.
    I miss my friend Matt McQuinn he touched so many lives, and in the end gave his life to protect someone that he loved. I am proud to have known him, and of the choices he made when it mattered. You were a true hero.

"You would not fear my weapon unless your intentions were to provoke my using it"

ROM
    CM4DX; CM7; Stock

If you plan on watching movies, I'd grab a copy of DVD Catalyst. I works wonders for converting movies for the Xoom. Everything I have converted has come out beautifully.
  6. Thread Author  Thread Author    #6  

thanks for all the replys so far, im excited to get it tomorow
    Htc Evo> Htc Evo Shift> Htc Evo 3d> Htc Arrive>Nexus S
    GPA17 underclocked

The only youtube issue I have is it crashes when I'm using the hdmi out cable.

Global Posts
    237 Global Posts

Quote Originally Posted by boobie1292 View Post
    Should hopefully have a xoom by tomorrow from my friend, so just asking for some tips of what i should do. also heard about some youtube problem, whats the problem with it lol?, and thanks in advance

Check for the YouTube fix.