one link too rule them all!...on Xoom...:)

josh22

Apr 18, 2011
Visit site
hello my fellow xoomers....im new the the forum and just purchased a xoom 3 days ago....my first android anything too.I am really enjoying the tablet and look foward to the updates.I wasnt sure who all know of this link but it works fantastic on xoom and gives you hundreds of the best sites in one webpage....this will help alot of you keep your bookmarks shorter too on your xoom.

All My Faves | My Homepage

I hope this helps with productivity for alot of you and will make browseing a lil more fun....enjoy...:)

Suntan

Mar 16, 2011
Visit site
Egh...!

That is just a jumbled mess of icons. Any way to customize it to see the specific links you care about?

One feature on my WebOS phone is that when you load the browser, your homepage is a listing of your shortcuts. I miss that on Honeycomb. Anyone know if you can recreate that in Android?

-Suntan

ravizzle

Feb 24, 2011
Visit site
Under settings in browser u can go to labs and set the home page to be links to most visited sites kinda like u can do with chrome on a computer.

josh22

Apr 18, 2011
Visit site
That's cool...my purpose of this thread was for users too have a all in one place for popular bookmarks...to each there own I guess...lol...I use it alot on my xoom...thought it might be useful for othes...:)

Suntan

Mar 16, 2011
Visit site
Under settings in browser u can go to labs and set the home page to be links to most visited sites kinda like u can do with chrome on a computer.

I don?t really want it to pop-up with most visited sites. I want bookmarked sites. (Counterintuitive I know, but that?s the way I roll?)

I?ll have to check out that start.io webpage some time.

-Suntan

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ParkerAdams