movies and sms app on xoom???

jeepee

Apr 19, 2011
Visit site
Hi I just bought my new xoom and its working just fine! But I would like to watch some movies on it but it doesn't seems that there is a custom app for it so anyone knows an app for this and an app for downloading movie??

Secondly, I'm wondering if there is a SMS free app like text+ for iPhone or iPod touch. I heard about a modified google voice but I can find it, thank for helping!

(And is there a way to get quickoffice or similar free, like a text editing app, thank)

acozzens

Apr 4, 2011
www.booyagadget.com
Hi I just bought my new xoom and its working just fine! But I would like to watch some movies on it but it doesn't seems that there is a custom app for it so anyone knows an app for this and an app for downloading movie??

Secondly, I'm wondering if there is a SMS free app like text+ for iPhone or iPod touch. I heard about a modified google voice but I can find it, thank for helping!

(And is there a way to get quickoffice or similar free, like a text editing app, thank)

I assume you own at least some movies, you can use handbrake to get them optimized for your Xoom and just load 'em via usb/bluetooth
Or, if you have movies on your computer, you could fire up one of these apps:

Reactions: rocksdahouse

Major

Apr 19, 2011
Visit site
MoboPlayer is the popular choice for video.

I went the Google Voice route for SMS, and I was thinking about checking out Text Plus via the Amazon App Market, but SyncSMS seems even better.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Robbyworkman1995