yahoo keeps going to mobile site

dreT86

Apr 19, 2011
Visit site
I did the about:debug fix, but after a while its goes back to the mobile site I use yahoo as my homepage. Any one else having this issue

Vudumedic

Jul 19, 2010
Visit site
About:debug is only a temporary fix. When your browser shuts down, or you reset the tablet it closes and then you have to reset it by typing about:debug then you are done you do not have to go any further down then that.

andxoomy

Mar 27, 2011
Visit site
try the dolphin hd browser. You can set it to desktop mode and you will always get the full web site. The recent update for it makes it much more reliable but I do find it to be a tad slower than the stock browser.

Reactions: dreT86

Smokexz

Aug 30, 2010
Visit site
The man who did the fix on the 3g model should really get with someone who has the wifi model and really do it for us, I am getting really tired of the fact that engadget keeps loading up in mobile, same with gmail etc.

Sent from my Xoom

Smokexz

Aug 30, 2010
Visit site
I hate these other web browsers, they are still for cell phones and crash a lot just be patient for the next update which should be soon Google IO :-D

Sent from my Xoom

andxoomy

Mar 27, 2011
Visit site
If they do update the browser so we can have a desktop setting then I will most likely switch back if for no other reason than the stock browser seems to be a bit faster.I'm not getting a whole lot of crashes with dolphin hd but I didn't try it before the latest update so it must have way more often before that.

paradox116

Apr 20, 2011
Visit site
try the dolphin hd browser. You can set it to desktop mode and you will always get the full web site. The recent update for it makes it much more reliable but I do find it to be a tad slower than the stock browser.

really?I felt that dolphin is faster than Stock. The fullscreen of dolphin to make you get full web site is awesome. So as the gesture feature.