Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Global Posts
    86 Global Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Chris Stewart View Post
    I just haven't added image uploads yet. I plan to, just have been busy building everything else up.
    Thanks. Answers are awsome. Keep up the good work!

Sent from my Xoom using Tapatalk

Hai there..I have been try tweetcomb for a few days now..totally love it..however there is no option for unfavourite my favourite..please add the options as I always need to go to my web twitter to unfavourite it.. other than that for me the app is awesome..please include unfavourite...
  3. Thread Author  Thread Author    #78  

Quote Originally Posted by dynexell View Post
    Hai there..I have been try tweetcomb for a few days now..totally love it..however there is no option for unfavourite my favourite..please add the options as I always need to go to my web twitter to unfavourite it.. other than that for me the app is awesome..please include unfavourite...
    It's on my list of things to do. Thanks for the feedback.
    Founder, Locomo Labs - http://locomolabs.com - @locomolabs

Friend Me (FREE -- Honeycomb Optimized) - A tablet-optimized experience for Facebook.
    TweetComb (FREE -- Honeycomb Optimized) - A Twitter client optimized for your Honeycomb tablet.
    Newsr (FREE -- Honeycomb Optimized) - A Google Reader client optimized for your Honeycomb tablet.

Thanks for the reply on my feedbacks..and just to let u know that u have me as a tweetcomb supporter..tweetcomb is just an awesome app..so far for me it is the best twitter app..especially for honeycomb..

Send by my Motorola Xoom using Tapatalk
  5. Thread Author  Thread Author    #80  

I'm very proud to announce Locomo Labs! Locomo Labs is my new company where all of my existing apps will be actively developed, along with the creation of new apps to be made available in the coming weeks and months. Locomo Labs has been in the works for a few months now and we're finally ready to share it. This opportunity will give me the much needed flexibility to work on my apps in a full time capacity -- which means better quality, more frequent updates, new ideas, new apps, and more options for the Android community. I'm really excited to continue working on TweetComb, Newsr, Draft Manager, MFL Fantasy Football, and the unannounced projects currently under development.

Stay up to date with all of the apps from Locomo Labs by visiting:

Web:
    Twitter:
    Facebook:
    Last edited by Chris Stewart; 06-03-2011 at 12:00 PM.

Friend Me (FREE -- Honeycomb Optimized) - A tablet-optimized experience for Facebook.
    TweetComb (FREE -- Honeycomb Optimized) - A Twitter client optimized for your Honeycomb tablet.
    Newsr (FREE -- Honeycomb Optimized) - A Google Reader client optimized for your Honeycomb tablet.

Global Posts
    257 Global Posts

Congrats Chris! Wish you lots of success. Will keep an eye out for your new releases!
  7. Thread Author  Thread Author    #82  

Quote Originally Posted by DoctorWu View Post
    Congrats Chris! Wish you lots of success. Will keep an eye out for your new releases!
    Thanks!

Awesome news...congrats to you chris..all the best..u will have my support..already follow u on your twitter (via tweetcomb of course..) keep up the heat work..

Will looking forward for your app updates especially tweetcomb..

P/s : could u make your app can be installed in my country, malaysia?as I can't download it direct from the market..thanks..( can't wait for tweet omb update as well..)

Hi chris,

Just a thought..can u make the tweetcomb app can edit who we follow and unfavourite the favorites..

What you say?

Anyway..I just love your app...keep on the great work..

10. Thread Author  Thread Author    #85  

I do have being able to unfavorite a tweet on my list, so that will get done in a future update. Currently if you view someone's profile, it will show whether you're following them or not and it gives you the option to either follow or unfollow them.

Hi chris..thanks for the reply..

And thanks for the tips on how to follow or unfollow..

Just another 2 suggestions..
    1) wouldn't be nice to have a pop up that show the overall tweet whenever we tap or double tap someone's tweet? Meaning u can see the overall msg in his/hers tweet. What say the others about my suggestion?
    2) wouldn't be nice also to have a summary about all the listed followers and we can't edit it from there?maybe can put it under profiles tab. The reasn behind this is it easier for user to edit our followers. And like chris said we can unfollow just by clicking the person name and unfollow him/her from there.I agree. It some sort of a security so that we not accidently unfollow.but how about our follower?would it be nice to have a list in the profiles?

Again..I say thanks to chris for making a great app..tweetcomb is my favourite twitter client and can't wait for u make make. More improvement to it..Let's make tweetcomb a perfect twitter client so that we no longer need to log in the twitter website again..

Hi chris,

Im not sure whether this suggest in is already in your list or not..just a thought that can u make tweetcomb can delete and make a new messages?

Thanks...

13. Thread Author  Thread Author    #88  

Version 1.13 of TweetComb has been published to the Android Market. It includes:

-- Revert back to OAuth for Twitter auth.
    -- Use rounded corner images from Friend Me, in TweetComb.
    -- Fixed the built-in web view from a scrolling issue.
    -- Catch rate exceeded message from Twitter and handle gracefully.
    -- Shows a dialog if TweetComb is opened and no network is found.
    -- Will let you continue if you want, or close the app without causing a force close.
    -- The tweet options button has a larger hit radius.
    -- On the favorites fragment (general and profile), provide an option to remove favorite.

The major point of this release is to adjust for the new authentication required to access direct message from Twitter after June 30th. What TweetComb does to accommodate this is to clean out it's database when you load up this version of the app. It will clear out the saved account with TweetComb and ask you to re-authenticate. Unfortunately, because of the way Twitter handled this transition, that's the only way to do it.
    Last edited by Chris Stewart; 06-20-2011 at 07:13 PM.

Hi chris,

Thanks for the update..and thanks for utting the remove option on removing favourites. However I notice that whenever I read a tweet and it open up the internal browser, then I view it with the xoom browser to read more, then when I return back to tweetcomb and close the internal browser it will closed the app (tweetcomb) and back to home screen.

15. Thread Author  Thread Author    #90  

Default Re: TweetComb -- A Twitter client optimized for your Honeycomb ta

Release 1.14 is now available on the Android Market. It's purpose was to address some of the stability issues discovered recently. I'm working on a larger release which will provide more functionality and design changes.

Release 1.14 - 7/1/11
    - BUG: OutOfMemory exceptions happening because of the image caching.
    - BUG: Cant add multiple accounts.

Global Posts
    86 Global Posts

The only reason I keep TweetDeck on my Xoom is because tweet comb does not allow photo uploads yet. Hopefully the next release will give me the reason I need to uninstall TweetDeck.... Come on tweet comb!

Sent from my Xoom using Tapatalk

Global Posts
    1,117 Global Posts
    ROM
    Stock

So far Tweetcomb is very much a daily app for me. Hope this serves as an example to all Honeycomb devs that THIS is how you make a tablet app.

Sent from my HTC Dream
    Devices: Samsung Nexus S 4.0.1(alpha, of course), Samsung Vibrant 2.3.5 CM7 w/ Glitch Kernel v13, broken HTC Dream, and a Google Cr-48 with Ubuntu 11.10

Global Posts
    194 Global Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Chris Stewart View Post
    TweetComb is a Twitter client designed and created exclusively for the Android Honeycomb platform. TweetComb gives you a tablet-friendly view of your Twitter timeline, mentions, direct messages, and more.

Market Link:

Features of TweetComb:

-- Interact with Twitter in a tablet-friendly way with the only Twitter experience designed for Honeycomb.
    -- Read your timeline, mentions, and direct messages with three distinct fragments. Each fragment interacts with Twitter for updates independent of the others.
    -- When new tweets arrive, TweetComb will alert you with an audio clip.
    -- TweetComb gives you an easy way to use and switch between multiple Twitter accounts.
    -- From an individual tweet, you can reply, retweet, share, favorite, and send a direct message.
    -- Quickly send status updates with full support for cut/copy/paste.
    -- Support for sending and replying to direct messages inside the app.
    -- TweetComb can be shared to from other apps such as the browser, Newsr, and others.

If you have any feature requests, questions, comments, need support, or want to provide feedback please email me at . Stay up to date with all of the apps from Locomo Labs by visiting:

Web:
    Twitter:
    Facebook:
    Chris I am unable to download the Friend Me app. Take a look at the screen shot, it says its not compatible with all of my devices.Am I doing something wrong?
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails TweetComb -- A Twitter client optimized for your Honeycomb tablet-friend-me-screen-shot.jpg  
    Handspring>Palm>Win-Mo>iPhone>Blackberry>Droid>DroidX>Incredible>TB
  19. Thread Author  Thread Author    #94  

Version 1.15 - Released 7/9/11

- Native RT support. Note: this will happen for tweets that arrive after the update. If you want your existing tweets to have this support, you'll need to clear the application's local data on your device manually.
    - Handled a failed Twitter authorization process better. Now shows a dialog describing what to do to correct the problem, wont let the application force close.
    - BUG: Reimplemented conversation view to follow the trail of reply statuses.

I have samsung galaxy tab 7+ running honeycomb 3.2 why isn't it avaialable in my device then?
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234