TweetComb -- A Twitter client optimized for your Honeycomb tablet

Chris Stewart

Mar 29, 2011
Visit site
TweetComb 1.8 is now available! It includes:

Release 1.8 - 5/6/11

- List support (Implemented much like Search was. Available as options for the customized Dashboard.)
- Added better support for logging exceptions.
- Removed the Internet check for startup, as it was causing issues for users that were using the app while tethering.

jfer21

Feb 16, 2011
Visit site
Just picked this up yesterday. Looks great. Is there a place to un-favorite a tweet? I saw how to favorite one but couldn't figure out how to remove it. I have a tendency to use my favorites section as bookmarks for things to look at later and remove them once I read them. One feature I would like to see is a friend finder of some sort, as in I start typing in a user name for a tweet and it brings up a list of the possible friend user names I could be using. It is very helpful as I then don't have to remember all of their screen names and their odd spellings. Keep up the great work.

Chris Stewart

Mar 29, 2011
Visit site
TweetComb 1.9 is now available! It includes:

Release 1.9 - 5/11/11

- Added message about time zone if user/password fails.
- Removed background sound on new tweets.
- Background service for storing statuses locally (Timeline, Mentions, Direct Messages).
- Notifications (Timeline, Mentions, Direct Messages).
- Store last viewed status ID, so you can start at that position on the next use (Timeline, Mentions, Direct Messages).
- Added a refresh button to Direct Messages.
- BUG: List moves up even thought you aren’t at the top of the list, on updates.
- BUG: Search name is covering up trash can icon.

anon(259366)

Apr 2, 2011
Visit site
Loving the way the app has been improving. Two things I would really like two see: option to increase font size, and an option to bypass the in app browser.

Xertion3

Mar 3, 2011
Visit site
Am I the only one that can't see picture previews in the searches? It would be nice to see pixi, twitpic, yfrog, and modi preview in the searches as well as my timeline.

Sent from my Xoom using Tapatalk

Chris Stewart

Mar 29, 2011
Visit site
TweetComb 1.10 is now available! It includes:

Release 1.10 - 5/13/11

- Added an option to disable internal browser.
- BUG: Notification flag for Timeline wasn?t always working.
- BUG: Fixed RT status for Profile Timeline.

Chris Stewart

Mar 29, 2011
Visit site
TweetComb 1.11 is now available! It includes:

Release 1.11 - 5/17/11

- "Reply all" supported during a reply.
- Added a preference for adjusting text size of statuses.
- Added a preference for time display (i.e., "1 hour ago").
- A default profile picture is used to help with issues during image reloads.
- BUG: Replying to a DM was broken from a previous update, it was sending a normal reply instead of a DM reply. Now fixed.
- BUG: Shows "10000" as "10,000" as followers/following on profile.
- BUG: Website link on profile page is now clickable.

Chris Stewart

Mar 29, 2011
Visit site
Release 1.12 - 5/22/11

- Let user do landscape with either side being "up".
- Option on profile tab to see if a user is following you.
- Link, hashtag, and profiles have a background color when selected.
- BUG: On Reply, exclude your screen name if present.
- BUG: When profile images are slow to load, you could see the wrong image. A default image is used while the new image loads in the background.
- BUG: A DM notification would pop up every time a mention notification did, this is fixed.

techdan00

May 25, 2010
Visit site
How about attachments? I photos? When can I dothat, and currently no veiwable way to do that when I update my status.

Sent from my Xoom using Tapatalk

dynexell

May 23, 2011
Visit site
Hai there..I have been try tweetcomb for a few days now..totally love it..however there is no option for unfavourite my favourite..please add the options as I always need to go to my web twitter to unfavourite it.. other than that for me the app is awesome..please include unfavourite...

Chris Stewart

Mar 29, 2011
Visit site
Hai there..I have been try tweetcomb for a few days now..totally love it..however there is no option for unfavourite my favourite..please add the options as I always need to go to my web twitter to unfavourite it.. other than that for me the app is awesome..please include unfavourite...

It's on my list of things to do. Thanks for the feedback.

dynexell

May 23, 2011
Visit site
Thanks for the reply on my feedbacks..and just to let u know that u have me as a tweetcomb supporter..tweetcomb is just an awesome app..so far for me it is the best twitter app..especially for honeycomb..

Send by my Motorola Xoom using Tapatalk

Chris Stewart

Mar 29, 2011
Visit site
I'm very proud to announce Locomo Labs! Locomo Labs is my new company where all of my existing apps will be actively developed, along with the creation of new apps to be made available in the coming weeks and months. Locomo Labs has been in the works for a few months now and we're finally ready to share it. This opportunity will give me the much needed flexibility to work on my apps in a full time capacity -- which means better quality, more frequent updates, new ideas, new apps, and more options for the Android community. I'm really excited to continue working on TweetComb, Newsr, Draft Manager, MFL Fantasy Football, and the unannounced projects currently under development.

Stay up to date with all of the apps from Locomo Labs by visiting:

Web: Locomo Labs
Twitter: Locomo Labs (locomolabs) on Twitter
Facebook: Locomo Labs | Facebook

Last edited:

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Dominic Haar