Adding facebook to my accounts

Simonbarsinistr

Apr 2, 2011
Visit site
I'm unable to actually add my facebook account to my accounts. I hit the add amount button, then the facebook option, the screen flickers momentarily, and then nothing. Just shows my accounts still. Any one else running into this problem?

Sent from my Xoom using Tapatalk

jperry13

Apr 29, 2011
Visit site
I noticed that the FB widget would cause an error which would force a shut down of the FB app. Has anyone seen this issue before?

Simonbarsinistr

Apr 2, 2011
Visit site
Up until this last update the facebook app all together was worthless on the xoom. After the most recent update it's better. Does the widget still mess it up after the newest update?

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk

Complex Pants

Dec 15, 2009
Visit site
I'm unable to actually add my facebook account to my accounts. I hit the add amount button, then the facebook option, the screen flickers momentarily, and then nothing. Just shows my accounts still. Any one else running into this problem?

I am also having this problem

freeky1

Apr 16, 2011
Visit site

Same issue here, probably a problem with Honeycomb...

Sent from my Etch A Sketch

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
samyblaze