Welcome to the Android Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
  1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

Default Does anyone know of a case like this one?

MicroShell iPad Case

I have had my xoom for almost 2 weeks and still haven't found a case for it

I have this case for my ipad I really like it because it comes in clear, if anyone knows of one close to this for the xoom I would like to know. I have been unable to find one. It is made of a hard clear plastic and is very this but gives good coverage so that it does not scratch but can still see the xoom, I don't like to cover the device. Thanks for any help you can provide.
    Motorola Xoom wifi, Samsung Galaxy Nexus (Verizon)
    Nexus 7
    Ipad 4g (Verizon), iPhone 4S (ATT)
    LMO

ROM
    ICS | Jellybean

Quote Originally Posted by STEMALO View Post
    I have this ^ case --- love it!!! Nice and thin with a good grip!

~ Droid RAZR MAXX, Stock rooted ICS
    ~ Xoom Wi-fi: Stock rooted JB

I have that case too..also have the Folio case tooi only use the rubberized case when im at home.

Global Posts
    64 Global Posts

Just bought mine on eBay...can't wait

Quote Originally Posted by nrweaver View Post
    MicroShell iPad Case

I have had my xoom for almost 2 weeks and still haven't found a case for it

I have this case for my ipad I really like it because it comes in clear, if anyone knows of one close to this for the xoom I would like to know. I have been unable to find one. It is made of a hard clear plastic and is very this but gives good coverage so that it does not scratch but can still see the xoom, I don't like to cover the device. Thanks for any help you can provide.
    In case no one else has mentioned it, here's a clear one -

http:// http://www.amazon.com/Premium-Silicone-Motorola-Android-Tablet/dp/B004R7RL0Y/ref=sr_1_43?ie=UTF8&qid=1304211263&sr=8-43

There seem to be a number of colors available as well. I'm not sure why you want a clear one - burpt, to each his own, I suppose.

Here this is probably what you are looking for.

Motorola XOOM Crystal Shell - Motorola XOOM shell case that adds depth and color, covering just what's needed

I have it as well. It's a good fit but I'd suggest that u put it on the first time and not take it out again. It's tight so it's a little hard to pry it away from the Xoom. I took it out once and used too much force which cause a slight crack at one of the corners.
  8. Thread Author  Thread Author    #8  

Quote Originally Posted by musashiken View Post
    Here this is probably what you are looking for.

Motorola XOOM Crystal Shell - Motorola XOOM shell case that adds depth and color, covering just what's needed

I have it as well. It's a good fit but I'd suggest that u put it on the first time and not take it out again. It's tight so it's a little hard to pry it away from the Xoom. I took it out once and used too much force which cause a slight crack at one of the corners.
    That is what I was looking for thank you
    Nexus 7

Quote Originally Posted by slwerner View Post
    There seem to be a number of colors available as well. I'm not sure why you want a clear one - burpt, to each his own, I suppose.
    Heh well for me, I want to show off the Motorola logo and the Google logo that's on the back. And it's a quick way to show people that I'm not holding onto an Ipad.
  10. Thread Author  Thread Author    #10  

Quote Originally Posted by musashiken View Post
    Heh well for me, I want to show off the Motorola logo and the Google logo that's on the back. And it's a quick way to show people that I'm not holding onto an Ipad.
    I just like to make devices not look like they have a case at all
    Nexus 7