xoom browser randomly closes, restart brings up google search page?

FrankTheTank

Apr 28, 2011
Visit site
Seems to happen almost every time I am browsing now, especially on this site. The most annoying pary is that when I restart the browser, instead of going to my last page it gives me google.com

Anyone else?

STEMALO

Feb 17, 2011
Visit site
My experience is totally the opposite...my browser seems to be getting faster and smoother...
I think we should start comparing what apps we have installed and what we did prior to the crash. Might be related to certain installed apps.

Reactions: Arun01

Nchaka

Dec 11, 2010
Visit site
Mine does it also. Has for the past week. I havent down loaded that many apps but i will start deleting some and see if that helps.

LMO

Oct 12, 2010
Visit site
Hmm, do any of you having this problem use Beautiful Widgets by any chance? Trying to find a common thread here. I am suspecting my Xoom is a little less stable since installing that, but not sure if that's it or not.

FrankTheTank

Apr 28, 2011
Visit site
Yes. I dropped dolphin because it would not play some flash sites. Both would close out on me. Someone here suggested clearing your cache and that seemed to help when I tried it.

LMO

Oct 12, 2010
Visit site
I use only DolphinHD, and while it is my favorite browser, I did have a couple instances recently of this happening on my Xoom (it has never happened on my Droid X though). It happens to me most on the Facebook (full) site. I am suspecting Beautiful Widgets, because this had not happened before I installed BW. I would be so bummed if I had to uninstall that, as I love the awesome animated weather widget!

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chuckm