Send browser link to Xoom?

buurin

Feb 25, 2011
Visit site
Does anyone have a good way of sending a link to your motorola Xoom?

I use Firefox 4.0 as my desktop browser and the native Browser on the Xoom.

What I typically do is send myself an e-mail with the link. Is there a better solution?

siscim23

Mar 25, 2011
Visit site
Not that I know of, I usually send myself an email as well. The only thing that would be more efficient would be an instant messenger type of app.

SergeantDroid

Mar 14, 2010
Visit site
I use the Chrome desktop browser then use Chrome to Phone app on my Xoom. Works great. This won't help you though since you use Firefox. Nevertheless, you may want to try it out.

Reactions: siscim23

azari

Jul 20, 2010
Visit site
Chrome to Phone from Chrome; and Firefox Sync from - you guessed it - Firefox. Otherwise gmail, or GTalk works too (work browser, IE9 - yuck:))

Jonno

Feb 25, 2011
Visit site
Does anyone know if Chrome-to-Phone sends to both phone and tablet simultaneously if you have installed on both devices? How about separately in case I want to send the link to just the phone or tablet?

Last edited:

Vudumedic

Jul 19, 2010
Visit site
Does anyone have a good way of sending a link to your motorola Xoom?

I use Firefox 4.0 as my desktop browser and the native Browser on the Xoom.

What I typically do is send myself an e-mail with the link. Is there a better solution?

Switch to chrome use chrome to phone it'll even open it for you. If you were a big fan of Firefox back when it was kept to a minimum and took milliseconds to load then you will like chrome.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
tgksnow