Google Music Beta wont show up on my Xoom?

aanasa

Mar 2, 2011
Visit site
Is anyone that is using google music having this problem as well???

loaded about 2500 songs from my iTunes to Google Music. They are all synced and I can see and play them via Google Music on a web browser.

However, I have synced my google account with the Music app on the Xoom and all I can see (on the google music cloud) is the free music that comes with your google music account, and not any of my personal uploaded music.

Anyone one having this issue?

erzhik

Feb 22, 2011
Visit site
signed up as soon as site went live, yet to receive anything. Looks like I'm the last batch to receive anything from Google

dhendriksen

Android Addict
Feb 25, 2011
Visit site
I never asked for an invite to Google music, but I got one yesterday.

Today I got the 3.1 update. I'll give Google music a try later today, I need to install it on my computer and sync some music.

derekw68

Jan 14, 2011
Visit site
my Google music is working fine. Got mine while on 3.01 and it worked then updated to 3.1. Invite came to my secondary Gmail account. Had to change email account in music, under settings, to secondary email. Uploaded 7500 songs so far. When I scanned for music it said 38641 songs found and then said they won't fit. Then I had to manually add folders to get the limit down. But very happy so far.

SQurel23

Apr 19, 2010
Visit site
my Google music is working fine. Got mine while on 3.01 and it worked then updated to 3.1. Invite came to my secondary Gmail account. Had to change email account in music, under settings, to secondary email. Uploaded 7500 songs so far. When I scanned for music it said 38641 songs found and then said they won't fit. Then I had to manually add folders to get the limit down. But very happy so far.

My invite went to my wifes email (which is also synced to my Xoom) but not my primary one. If I set it up initially through her account will I be able to change it within Google Music after the set up?

SQurel23

Apr 19, 2010
Visit site
Where are the settings on the XOOM music app? I can't find them anywhere.

I believe they only appear after you set up the Music Beta through the desktop app after you get the invite. I was checking before I installed and set it up but the Settings option did not show up until after.

jaihawk

Jun 3, 2010
Visit site
I registered several days ago myself but still haven't received my invite yet. How long did it take for most of you to receive yours?

Stang68

Mar 15, 2010
Visit site
I believe they only appear after you set up the Music Beta through the desktop app after you get the invite. I was checking before I installed and set it up but the Settings option did not show up until after.

the settings are under the 4 slashes on top right of screen

Yeah, I know that's usually where the settings are but not for the Music app. As SQrel said, gotta wait.

stroid#AC

Dec 2, 2009
Visit site
I received my invite and attempted to login from the link in the email. The email address was NOT my primary gmail address but my company email address, we use Google Apps Premier.
The email address was denied. Has anyone had this happen to them and did you resolve it. I sent an email to google under the Contact us.

Thanks

derekw68

Jan 14, 2011
Visit site
The same happened to me. I logged in with the email they sent. Then on your xoom, under settings it says account to sign in with. I signed in there. I contacted google and no answer yet on if we can change. So I requested an invite from my other email. I have not got it yet.

Nchaka

Dec 11, 2010
Visit site
Is anyone that is using google music having this problem as well???

loaded about 2500 songs from my iTunes to Google Music. They are all synced and I can see and play them via Google Music on a web browser.

However, I have synced my google account with the Music app on the Xoom and all I can see (on the google music cloud) is the free music that comes with your google music account, and not any of my personal uploaded music.

Anyone one having this issue?
I have this problem also. I checked my sync setting on my Xoom. And it keeps saying there is a problem.

anon(257429)

Mar 31, 2011
Visit site
Its taken me 4 days to upload 2600 songs... I have 1300 to go... Every 5 hours it stops uploading... The only to fix it, is to delete the darn database file to force to rescan the files...

Its stupid....

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
greenbelte15