Hidden 3.1 Features/Changes

REHolt218

Mar 3, 2011
Visit site
Also I've noticed that the Android market shows all installed apps including the ones I've downloaded from Amazon.
Plus, the stock browser controls(when swiping from edge) has more options.

How do I get it to do that? It wont even list all of my previous apps; even some I paid for. It has been giving me fits.

hreputation

May 17, 2010
Visit site
"Show Picture" in Gmail is now persistent for address, maybe domain as well not sure. To reverse the effect it is all or nothing through settings though.

jsls

Jan 28, 2011
Visit site
Gmail app now will always show pictures for email that you have previously clicked "show pictures"!!! My number one gripe fixed! If you go under settings there is even a clear all previous show pictures preference.

eyecon82

May 26, 2010
Visit site
When you go into settings to manage your applications, there is a little bar graph on the bottom showing your used and free internal storage memory...I didn't notice it before

KoukiFC3S

Oct 9, 2009
Visit site
Youtube HDMI out is a lot better now. No more mirroring. You see the video full screen on the TV, and the small version on the Xoom.

MrHug3

Dec 5, 2009
Visit site
I know that it was already mentioned but, the quick keys in the default browser have changed. If you have multiple windows open, slide your thumb over and you can see little previews of the screens. Very slick if you ask me.

lobobuzz

Mar 4, 2011
Visit site
I know that it was already mentioned but, the quick keys in the default browser have changed. If you have multiple windows open, slide your thumb over and you can see little previews of the screens. Very slick if you ask me.

Super slick indeed!!

eyecon82

May 26, 2010
Visit site
I have noticed this with various other apps like docs 2 go, quick office before with 3.0...haven't really tried it with 3.1

Complex Pants

Dec 15, 2009
Visit site
In the stock browser when you tap on the tab to bring down the address bar it slides down rather than suddenly appears. It also slides back up if you tap on the the tab again.