xoom randomly playing music

xoomintheD

Feb 28, 2011
Visit site
I have a 3g vzw xoom that will randomly start playing music. This was funny at first but when in a meeting its very disruptive. This usually happens when the xoom is idle and on. I was wondering if this happens to anyone else.

FloatingCoder

May 16, 2011
Visit site
Wow, thats disturbing. I have not had that happen myself. Is it playing through a particular app? Is it playing MP3's you have on the Xoom? Or could it be coming from the web browser?

I have had problems on my PC with websites suddenly playing music, I'm not sure if they are coming from ad's or what. Usually its from my wifes browser, so I just kill it rather then going through all the tabs to find it. Then she can just restore the tabs later. (And there are usually a lot of them :) ) Could something like this be happening from the Xoom browser?

xoomintheD

Feb 28, 2011
Visit site
It randomly starts playing mp3's from the music app. It really is the craziest thing. Earlier today I was just watching it and it started playing the music, while just sitting there.

deejayd

Apr 4, 2011
Visit site
It randomly starts playing mp3's from the music app. It really is the craziest thing. Earlier today I was just watching it and it started playing the music, while just sitting there.

Did you install the updated music application from the market? If so, go into your application management screen and uninstall updates for the music application, then reinstall from the market. Sometimes things get screwed up during updates.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Gabrieldavis