1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

Default web lag.....

I've got the 3.1 update and the xoom is completely stock, but since the update I have noticed that the web is slower than it was before the update. Maybe its just me but the pages are loading so slow and I am running it on a high speed wifi connection in my home. If I put my Thunderbolt on the same wifi, it is much faster.

Anyone having the same issues or is it just me?

Thanks!

I randomly have this issue....What I have a bigger issue with is the text input lag in browser fields...makes it almost worthless

Global Posts
    97 Global Posts

No issues here. I think overall my Xoom experience gets better with every update.
    KJ

I notice this on sites that use a lot of JavaScript, like my Netflix que... the page loads as I scroll down.
  5. Thread Author  Thread Author    #5  

Quote Originally Posted by eyecon82 View Post
    I randomly have this issue....What I have a bigger issue with is the text input lag in browser fields...makes it almost worthless
    Me too!

Quote Originally Posted by bak9799 View Post
    Me too!
    people have said they just go into notes or something...type the text there...and cut it into the browser field.....

that work around is ridiculous! shouldn't be happening on a dual 1ghz tablet with 1gb or ram....something is inherently wrong with the coding