Album Art

Juicuy J

May 23, 2011
Visit site
Hey everyone curious to know if i can apply the missing album art on my xoom. I use a Macbook and the album art does show on the music file and also on itunes. Any ideas? Thanks!

Juicuy J

May 23, 2011
Visit site
OK I found one but it didn't apply the art, it found all the missing ones but it won't apply it.

Last edited:

DarkSorrow

Dec 22, 2010
Visit site
I used a Program Called MediaMonkey on my PC to embed the cover artwork to the mp3 files themselves on my PC. This was an issue irritating me as well.

Last edited:

tntdroid

Droiderator
Feb 19, 2010
www.flickr.com
I just leave it alone after updating and when I'm done I power down. Next time you boot up it will be applied.

Sent from my Xoom using Tapatalk

gonecks1

May 11, 2011
Visit site
I use audiotagger, free from the market. I found it worked better than the free version of cover art grabber and the paid version of Itag. With the audiotagger I only have 2 albums that won't change the cover, and I have no idea why. It shows up fine in audiotagger but in the stock player, still shows up with the previous (and wrong) album art. Anyone know what may be causing this? I did the clear data thing (which works with all the over albums I changed, but not this one) and edited the track info to clear any wrong tag info. These two just wont change. Thinking of just deleting them. Thanks for any help.

Ghost1313

Jun 6, 2011
Visit site
Yes its actually called
"Cover art downloader"

https://market.android.com/details?id=app-com.birbeck.android.coverart

After downloading new art, clear your data (in manage applications) for the google music app for them to show correctly.

Thanks. I was having the same problem. It found all my cover art. I did have to clear the data in application management to get the cover art that it downloaded to show up. Once I did that it was all there just. Like you said
Thanks again.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Finsrepair