Amazon Freebie till midnight wednesday is PACMAN.

( i prefer ms pacman, but it does work on xoom ).
    about
    • 75% full screen.
    • Portrait Only
    • 2 control methods.

Might as well grab it now.. I "buy" almost every daily free game, you don't HAVE to install them. Might be something you want later, or on another device. ( I also have a no-sim card 3g slide ).

I go to amazon every single day, as I stay up till midnight easy.
    download 'er now,or just grab your free rights now and install later.
    Amazon.com: PAC-MAN: Appstore for Android
    06-01-2011 03:23 AM
    Sweeeet! Thanks for the tip! Gotta love the free app of the day. I dont pay any apps at all from Amazons App Store and have it installed just for this. Im sure a lot of other people do to lol.
    06-01-2011 05:50 AM
    free is always good!

question though, so what happens if I take my xoom back and get the 10.1 galaxy tab, will i still be able to just reinstall the apps on the galaxy?
    06-01-2011 06:43 AM
    free is always good!

question though, so what happens if I take my xoom back and get the 10.1 galaxy tab, will i still be able to just reinstall the apps on the galaxy?
    Just like Market apps are tied to your Google account, Amazon apps are tied to your Amazon account. They are not device specific.
    TSX05 likes this.
    06-01-2011 07:12 AM
    What he said. I get most of my games from amazon on my tbolt and I add them to my Xoom days later.
    TSX05 likes this.
    06-01-2011 08:53 AM
    sweet, sounds like a plan, maybe from now on I will do the same, just download the free ones left and right and that way if they become good, then i can install them on whatever tab i have!

thanks guys.
    06-01-2011 09:04 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD