1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

Global Posts
    75 Global Posts
    ROM
    Redenbacher

Default Today's Amazon Freebie PACMAN yes on Xoom ( pic ) save $5

Amazon Freebie till midnight wednesday is PACMAN.

( i prefer ms pacman, but it does work on xoom ).
    about
    • 75% full screen.
    • Portrait Only
    • 2 control methods.

Might as well grab it now.. I "buy" almost every daily free game, you don't HAVE to install them. Might be something you want later, or on another device. ( I also have a no-sim card 3g slide ).

I go to amazon every single day, as I stay up till midnight easy.
    download 'er now,or just grab your free rights now and install later.
    Amazon.com: PAC-MAN: Appstore for Android
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Today's Amazon Freebie PACMAN yes on Xoom ( pic ) save -free-pacman-xoom.jpg  
    I write about all my personal projects. love to write and make videos, and I upload a crapload to flickr. game reviews, demos, how tos. love it, check it out at BooyaGadget.
    Italiano Papi

Global Posts
    3,542 Global Posts
    ROM
    iOS 5.1

Sweeeet! Thanks for the tip! Gotta love the free app of the day. I dont pay any apps at all from Amazons App Store and have it installed just for this. Im sure a lot of other people do to lol.
    Just swapped out the Xoom Tablet for an IPhone. I never ever thought I would get an IPhone. Im currently eating my words. Apple has a lot going on here....Im loving both platforms.

Global Posts
    198 Global Posts
    ROM
    both stock

free is always good!

question though, so what happens if I take my xoom back and get the 10.1 galaxy tab, will i still be able to just reinstall the apps on the galaxy?
    You play for the CREST on the front, not the name on the back!!!

Global Posts
    1,294 Global Posts
    ROM
    Stock

Quote Originally Posted by Flyers1121 View Post
    free is always good!

question though, so what happens if I take my xoom back and get the 10.1 galaxy tab, will i still be able to just reinstall the apps on the galaxy?
    Just like Market apps are tied to your Google account, Amazon apps are tied to your Amazon account. They are not device specific.
    Thanked by:
    TSX05 

What he said. I get most of my games from amazon on my tbolt and I add them to my Xoom days later.
    Thanked by:
    TSX05 

Global Posts
    198 Global Posts
    ROM
    both stock

sweet, sounds like a plan, maybe from now on I will do the same, just download the free ones left and right and that way if they become good, then i can install them on whatever tab i have!

thanks guys.
    You play for the CREST on the front, not the name on the back!!!