Xoom playing music on its own

Marshy

Nov 11, 2009
Visit site
It keeps playing randomly. Its always the same song, first song when searching by album alphabetically.
Its happened 4 times so far. Twice last week, once this morning at 3 am and once just now.

Does anyone else have this issue? How do I get it to stop? I think I'm going to start leaving the media volume on mute.

rcobourn

Apr 18, 2011
Visit site
Have noticed this a few times right after getting the 3.1 update. Not entirely randomly I thought... it's not like it was just sitting there untouched and started playing music... but on the other hand I wasn't actively using it, maybe carrying it or putting it away, so I thought I might have hit something.

p08757

** Superhero **
Oct 22, 2009
Visit site
Wow! Thats not cool. @ 3am!!! This has not happend to me at all that I know of. After the 1st song does it continue with the 2nd and 3rd.......

At work, I have mine plugged into my radio and play songs all day any way so while its with me I'm playing music most of the time.

Marshy

Nov 11, 2009
Visit site
Yeah, my fianc?e wasn't too happy.

And last time it happened I let it play all the way through and it stopped after that.
One of the times I tried killing different media players but none of them stopped the music at all.

siscim23

Mar 25, 2011
Visit site
You kill all music apps and it still plays? If it plays that one song and stops, try deleting that song, see what happens.