1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  
    Bag

Default was there any mention of google voice at io?

Been waiting patiently for my xoom to get the Google blessed Google voice app for honeycomb, was there any mention at io about this?

None that I have heard of. I do use the browser for gv and it does work at least. They do need to fix this.

You can sideload the GV app if you don't feel like waiting for the official tablet version.

Global Posts
    405 Global Posts
    ROM
    Stock

I just used the Market's website and clicked Install and picked my Xoom... and then installed it. It installed fine and actually showed my # on my WiFi as my cell phone's number (Sprint).
    Just a tweeting away... or doing art. Also, using my Dropbox to add files to my HTC Evo and Motorola Xoom!

Global Posts
    2,343 Global Posts
    ROM
    CM7/MazWoz on Evo

Quote Originally Posted by reagan247 View Post
    I just used the Market's website and clicked Install and picked my Xoom... and then installed it. It installed fine and actually showed my # on my WiFi as my cell phone's number (Sprint).
    Thanks for the tip

Quote Originally Posted by reagan247 View Post
    This did not work for me it says "this is not compatible with device"
    Motorola Xoom wifi, Samsung Galaxy Nexus (Verizon)
    Nexus 7
    Ipad 4g (Verizon), iPhone 4S (ATT)