Hulu Plus

derekw68

Jan 14, 2011
Visit site
I sent an email to hulk concerning android 3.1 and my plus account, here was the response I got....take it for what it's worth.
Jeff, Jun-03 08:40 (PDT):

Hi Derek,

Thanks for your email. After much anticipation, we're happy to say Hulu is coming to Android! We're really excited about this partnership and look forward to delivering great Hulu Plus content to your Android device. At this time, there is no official timeline for its release.

For more information on Android and other supported devices, please visit our "support devices page", located here: ( Hulu - Plus ). On this page you can sign up for a notification of when each device is released.

Additionally, the PSN is now back up and running. You should be able to access Hulu Plus from your PS3. If you don't have the application already installed, you can now go to the PlayStation Store under the Games section of the crossbar and search for Hulu Plus. Once you find and install the application to your player, you can sign in using your email and password to begin streaming Hulu Plus.

Thanks again for writing in, we look forward to sharing Hulu Plus content on your Android device!

Thanks, Jeff Hulu Support

Reactions: Complex Pants

jsls

Jan 28, 2011
Visit site
They have said that forever!!! Plus none of the shows that I watch even have streaming rights....canceled my subscription a long time ago. Hulu Plus is a huge disaster! Don't you just love paying to watch commercials too??!

2CupsWithString

passionately curious
Jun 1, 2010
Visit site
I hope they get it out. There's a solution of using a different browser set to desktop, a modded flash file and using it in the browser window on the Xoom, but its not that good.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
asha_kanta_sharma