please comment about the office client for xoom

afolgueira

Mar 23, 2011
Visit site
I have tried several programs but they slow, the keyboard is an issue. Please comment about your experience with office suites on xoom.
Tried doc to go
Officesuite pro

chemgeek

Jan 11, 2011
Visit site
QuickOffice HD might be the best of the lot, but all office suite programs on phones/tablets have some issues with the proper display of complex documents and files. Docs to Go isn't bad, either, based on my past experiences with it on various mobile platforms. None of these is really useful for complex editing of documents, spreadsheets, or presentations. For simple stuff, it works pretty well. It's nicer with the BT keyboard and mouse.

Cheers.

Maikai.Guy

Jan 15, 2011
Visit site
Working with both Docs to Go and QuickOffice HD. Neither one is ideal and I don't see much difference between them. The only reason I have QuickOffice HD is because people were raving about it and said how much better it was than Docs to Go. Clearly, those people didn't own Docs to Go, because they are just about identical. In fact, I'd lean toward Docs to Go over QuickOffice HD, but that may be because I had Docs to Go first.

The main problem I experience is rendering PowerPoint files. I've had to save as a .pdf and use the .pdf viewer.

Working with docs and spreadsheets are just fine, unless you're a power user and expect ALL the editing and viewing features available on a PC.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
RemusGhostofRome