Still no movies on Xoom wifi?

sraatc17

Jun 30, 2010
Visit site
It's been over a month now since we got the 3.1 update on the xoom, and I just think its a little funny that I still can't get movies on my xoom wifi. There isn't really any hardware, or software reason for the delay. All I can come up with is that Verizon paid Google to delay the feature for other devices. If that's true how long could that exclusivity last? Its already been more than the predicted "weeks". Just a little surprising with more tablets getting 3.1 that Google would want to limit one of the features that they made a big deal over at IO.

cneubert

Mar 2, 2010
Visit site
It's been over a month now since we got the 3.1 update on the xoom, and I just think its a little funny that I still can't get movies on my xoom wifi. There isn't really any hardware, or software reason for the delay. All I can come up with is that Verizon paid Google to delay the feature for other devices. If that's true how long could that exclusivity last? Its already been more than the predicted "weeks". Just a little surprising with more tablets getting 3.1 that Google would want to limit one of the features that they made a big deal over at IO.
I get movies fine ever since the upgrade. If I recall correctly I think I had to install the new Videos app separately.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
phlyx