browser full screen

aaronbastian

Jun 14, 2011
Visit site
Can anyone tell me how to turn off the full screen on the browser? I selected menu at the top to turn it on, but now can not turn it off. I have searched the internet for the better part of an hour to simply figure out how to turn this feature off, and all that I can find is how to turn it on, and how awesome that it is to turn it on.

Thanks!

aaronbastian

Jun 14, 2011
Visit site
Nevermind. I got frustrated and just started tapping everywhere on the screen.

In doing so, I found that on the left hand side of the screen, if you hold your finger down, you gain the option of getting back to your settings and turning this feature off. Pretty handy once you get there, but figuring out how to get there was a massive waste of time. LOL.

For all you people out there searching how to beat this, I really hope that you found this, because I found it nowhere. Weird, eh?

anon(167668)

Feb 11, 2011
Visit site
It sounds like you're talking about the Quick Controls in the Labs tab. It's not so much of a full screen option as it is a control scheme, which is why you probably had trouble finding other topics discussing it. When you select that option in the settings it tells you how to access the controls, you just have to be careful and not skim through the description.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
19escape20