Motorola Xoom Accessories: Speaker Dock + Wireless Keyboard $54

eRod v1.0

Apr 24, 2010
Visit site
I just received an email stating my order shipped. It says it will be here tomorrow. I got the standard shipping. I can't wait!

Sent from Thunderbolt using Tapatalk

vishrb

Jul 29, 2010
Visit site
Yip, same here. Just waiting for it to ship. Was not going to purcahse the dock as it was too expensive but at that price I could not stop myself.

Stereo dock, keyboard, and USB cable.

Next up will be a mouse. That way for weekend trips I can leave the laptop at home.

eRod v1.0

Apr 24, 2010
Visit site
Received my stuff today. Great deal. According to the packing slip the dock cost me $32, and the keyboard $17.

Sent from my Thunderbolt using Tapatalk

dhendriksen

Android Addict
Feb 25, 2011
Visit site
I paid $69 bucks for my keyboard and $49 (I think) for the dock.

That bites...the only good thing is I have been using them for 3 months already =)

fortemusic

May 17, 2010
Visit site
Don't bother calling, it's like speaking to monkeys. They have no idea when it will ship, cannot cancel the order and just tell me that if I'd like a refund to refuse the package. I've called 4 times and chatted online with customer service. All they tell me is that the items are on back order and that because the order has already been 'processed' they cannot cancel it. So frusterating!!! I'm not a man to lose my cool but Motorola is really hiring the BEST in this economy. I'm guess it was just outsourced, excellent customer service Moto!!!

abhinayp#WP

Jun 16, 2011
Visit site
Re: Motorola Xoom Accessories: Speaker Dock + Wireless Keyboard $

Don't bother calling, it's like speaking to monkeys. They have no idea when it will ship, cannot cancel the order and just tell me that if I'd like a refund to refuse the package. I've called 4 times and chatted online with customer service. All they tell me is that the items are on back order and that because the order has already been 'processed' they cannot cancel it. So frusterating!!! I'm not a man to lose my cool but Motorola is really hiring the BEST in this economy. I'm guess it was just outsourced, excellent customer service Moto!!!

Same old, Same old, Same old.. I hate dealing with reps

robm15

Apr 30, 2010
Visit site
Re: Motorola Xoom Accessories: Speaker Dock + Wireless Keyboard $

I ordered on the 19th and got my keyboard and speaker dock today, I had the standard $4 shipping. I'm very impressed! Best $59 I've spent! :)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nanran21