1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

Default bookmarks in default browser

Is there a way to re-order the bookmarks in the default browser? I would like to arrange them so my favorite ones are at the top.
    KJ

Default Re: bookmarks in default browser

I sync my Xoom browser with my desktop Google Chrome account. When I reorder my bookmarks on the desktop they show up the same way on the Xoom. Doesn't really answer your question, but it is an easy way to manage the Xoom bookmarks.
    Thanked by:
  3. Thread Author  Thread Author    #3  

Quote Originally Posted by KJ View Post
    I sync my Xoom browser with my desktop Google Chrome account. When I reorder my bookmarks on the desktop they show up the same way on the Xoom. Doesn't really answer your question, but it is an easy way to manage the Xoom bookmarks.
    Actually that does help. thank you very much

You can use Bookmarks SB Tto sort bookmarks any way you want. In the Android Market.
    Thanked by:

Quote Originally Posted by chemgeek View Post
    You can use Bookmarks SB Tto sort bookmarks any way you want. In the Android Market.
    This. Works excellent and has backup to SD feature!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Ghost1313 View Post
    Is there a way to re-order the bookmarks in the default browser? I would like to arrange them so my favorite ones are at the top.
    I have my bookmarks synced with chrome, so I can re-order them on my PC, and they are ordered on my tablet. However, there seems to be a bug (feature?) that after using a bookmark on the tablet, it is moved to the bottom of the list. I don't want my bookmarks moved when I use them. Is there a fix for this? or a way to report this to the android developers?

--Brandon Young